Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official "I missed the meet and I'm a total loser" trip report.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official "I missed the meet and I'm a total loser" trip report.

The official "I missed the meet and I'm a total loser" trip report
    By LDF

OK...so apparently the REST of you were at Disneyland Sunday,:bang: while I, LDF, total loser, was watching the playoffs....and playing with my son's new slot car race track. :blush: So....I went yesterday instead to see what, if anything, has happened to the park now that the Christmas season has come and gone. And since I ran into technical difficulties last night, I missed scooping Master Gracey by a mere four hours! :bang:

We begin with....the Rockin Acid trip. Are you ready Rockin Rockers?

First of all, the crowds seem to have disappeared somewhat as the kids have gone back to school. Today's standby time was 20 min.

Inside, you can see the rockin astronout dude in the queue...

Preparing to take off...

Oh wwwwwwoooowwwww......

ooooooooooooooooo.....It's like.....birth... or something.....

Whoa.

Peeeeople.....keep onnnnnn learnin.......

Soldiers, keep onnnnnn warrrin......

Wooooorrrld....keep onnnnnn turnin.....

Cuz it won't be tooooo long.....

:botox:

I STILL think the changes are awesome, especially when experienced on high levels of cold meds.

(To Be Continued...)
    Last edited by Mac Daddy; 01-09-2007, 05:21 AM.

Re: The official "I missed the meet and I'm a total loser" trip report.

Okay....so most of this will be totally moot since Master Gracey just posted an awesome update from yesterday as well, but....what the heck.

I wanted to pull a Darkbeer and get shots of the lagoon from the Matterhorn. I only got two after throwing out a shoulder and losing my cell phone. (I need to leave this to the professionals.)

Would you call me an uppity AP holder if I told you the paint is vanishing from all of the railing surrounding Innoventions?

The new guide maps are out....

And Rockin Space is on them...

And as Master Gracey pointed out, Dumbo is in Rehab.

(Almost done...)
    Last edited by Mac Daddy; 01-09-2007, 08:51 AM.

Comment

The decorations were still up on the castle...

and New Orleans Square...

and around Mainstreet, but yes, the Garlands are down...

I've never been in Disneyland while it was light enough to see them setting up for Fanstasmic...

I took a quick spin on Pirates (with no line whatsoever) and took several shots without flash...

And we got STUCK on the lift back out!

The sun sets on Thunder Mountain...

Comment

very, very nice pictures!! thank you

Comment

Crowds have thinned, hmmmm.
          sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

great shots.

Comment

Well maybe if I'd warned you ahead of time that I was going to be there Sunday.... :lol: Then you would of known for sure that it was going to be dangerous to show up for sure! But at least you would of had lots of OTHER MiceChatters to ride Space with, and you would of left me sitting happily on the bench!

Totally awesome pictures! Ok, so the last report you did you used your wifes new camera. Did you use your new one this time, because those are some fantastic shots! Esp. the one of Davy Jones. I've never even thought about trying to get that one!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

LOL I was wondering if anyone who didn't go to the meet on Sunday would start a thread! Great job!

I love your report and pictures.....especially that shot of Thunder Mountain as the sun was going down....very pretty!

Hope you can make it to the anniversary meet!

Comment

Your dusk photos are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us.
                  M A S E C A !

Comment

Great pictures!!!!!
                    HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
                    "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

Comment

Those are some great pictures, LDF - did you get a new camera? Thanks for the report!

Comment

Good stuff LDF! Especially liked the SM pictures.

--Barry
                        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Nice pirate pictures! And I've never seen them set up for Fantasmic either so thanks for sharing!

Comment

Yesterday was great....No crowds!!!
                            HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X