Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Disneyland Night Shot

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Disneyland Night Shot

    I just wanted to share a pic I took about a month or so ago. Hope you like...




  • #2
    Awesome shot. You should sell it to Disney so they can use it as a promo shot for their brochures. It is a lot nicer than most of their current photo's...

    Comment


    • #3
      Oooo.. preety. It's really beautiful and looks o classic.
      I have a dream
      A song to sing
      To help me cope
      Trough everything

      If you see the wonder
      of a FairyTale
      You can take the future
      even if you fail...

      I believe in Angels
      Something good in everything I see
      I believe in Angels
      When I know the time is right for me...

      I'll cross the stream.... I have a dream

      Comment


      • #4
        I am a travel photographer and I LOVE doing night work! So, look for me! I am around the park once a week or so with my camera and tripod!


        Comment


        • #5
          excellent! thank you for sharing the picture with us. i hope that someday you will capture the perfect Tinkerbelle in flight image and share it with us too!

          :bow:
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            hey maybe you could meet me in the park and help me figure oiut how to take the best night shots with my camera
            -Miss Wendy Lynn

            The second star to the right
            Shines in the night for you
            To tell you that the dreams you plan
            Really can come true

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Wendy_Bird
              hey maybe you could meet me in the park and help me figure oiut how to take the best night shots with my camera
              Me too! Nothing ever comes out on my digital. Probably a loose nut behind the camera.
              sigpic

              This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

              Comment


              • #8
                awesome pic from an awesome photog!!!! :bow:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Druggas
                  Me too! Nothing ever comes out on my digital. Probably a loose nut behind the camera.
                  I always have trouble with my digital at night too ... so I always do it on full manual with the highest ISO setting and no automatic flash. The hardest part is, because I don't have a tripod, is not wiggling at all because that will really mess up the exposures.
                  Originally posted by drunkmom
                  this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Oh, and that's an awesome picture! I just have those obligatory night shots of Paradise Pier ... and I couple looking down mainstreet at night.
                    Originally posted by drunkmom
                    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Wendy_Bird
                      hey maybe you could meet me in the park and help me figure oiut how to take the best night shots with my camera

                      Sure, just let me know when. I have been taking pictures since I was 5. I have been doing travel photography for a few years.

                      Looking forward to a trip to DLP in November!!


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MiceMan
                        I always have trouble with my digital at night too ... so I always do it on full manual with the highest ISO setting and no automatic flash. The hardest part is, because I don't have a tripod, is not wiggling at all because that will really mess up the exposures.
                        I have done some pretty nice shots without my tripod recently. You just have to find something sturdy to lean your camera against! I use light posts and have found a few other things that work well as supports.


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by fantoongal
                          awesome pic from an awesome photog!!!! :bow:
                          Yeah, well, I hear you are complaining that I didnt come see you Friday!!

                          I LOVE YOU!!!


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I wonder if they would ever consider doing a Disney Photo Walk around the entire Resort grounds. Maybe have 2, one day and one night. As a Photographer myself, I would LOVE to take those tours!
                            -----------------------------------------------
                            DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

                            YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by NeverGrow Up
                              I have done some pretty nice shots without my tripod recently. You just have to find something sturdy to lean your camera against! I use light posts and have found a few other things that work well as supports.
                              Thanks for the advice ... I will have to try it! (I don't know if I said it before but AWESOME pic!)
                              Originally posted by drunkmom
                              this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s


                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X