This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Night Shot

I just wanted to share a pic I took about a month or so ago. Hope you like...

Awesome shot. You should sell it to Disney so they can use it as a promo shot for their brochures. It is a lot nicer than most of their current photo's...

Comment

Oooo.. preety. It's really beautiful and looks o classic.
      I have a dream
      A song to sing
      To help me cope
      Trough everything

If you see the wonder
      of a FairyTale
      You can take the future
      even if you fail...

I believe in Angels
      Something good in everything I see
      I believe in Angels
      When I know the time is right for me...

I'll cross the stream.... I have a dream

Comment

I am a travel photographer and I LOVE doing night work! So, look for me! I am around the park once a week or so with my camera and tripod!

Comment

excellent! thank you for sharing the picture with us. i hope that someday you will capture the perfect Tinkerbelle in flight image and share it with us too!

:bow:
          sigpic

Comment

hey maybe you could meet me in the park and help me figure oiut how to take the best night shots with my camera
            -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
            Shines in the night for you
            To tell you that the dreams you plan
            Really can come true

Comment

Originally posted by Wendy_Bird
              hey maybe you could meet me in the park and help me figure oiut how to take the best night shots with my camera
              Me too! Nothing ever comes out on my digital. Probably a loose nut behind the camera.
              sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

awesome pic from an awesome photog!!!! :bow:

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas
                  Me too! Nothing ever comes out on my digital. Probably a loose nut behind the camera.
                  I always have trouble with my digital at night too ... so I always do it on full manual with the highest ISO setting and no automatic flash. The hardest part is, because I don't have a tripod, is not wiggling at all because that will really mess up the exposures.
                  Originally posted by drunkmom
                  this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Oh, and that's an awesome picture! I just have those obligatory night shots of Paradise Pier ... and I couple looking down mainstreet at night.
                    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Originally posted by Wendy_Bird

Sure, just let me know when. I have been taking pictures since I was 5. I have been doing travel photography for a few years.

Looking forward to a trip to DLP in November!!

Comment

Originally posted by MiceMan
                        I always have trouble with my digital at night too ... so I always do it on full manual with the highest ISO setting and no automatic flash. The hardest part is, because I don't have a tripod, is not wiggling at all because that will really mess up the exposures.
                        I have done some pretty nice shots without my tripod recently. You just have to find something sturdy to lean your camera against! I use light posts and have found a few other things that work well as supports.

Comment

Originally posted by fantoongal
                          awesome pic from an awesome photog!!!! :bow:
                          Yeah, well, I hear you are complaining that I didnt come see you Friday!!

I LOVE YOU!!!

Comment

I wonder if they would ever consider doing a Disney Photo Walk around the entire Resort grounds. Maybe have 2, one day and one night. As a Photographer myself, I would LOVE to take those tours!
                            -----------------------------------------------
                            DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by NeverGrow Up
                              I have done some pretty nice shots without my tripod recently. You just have to find something sturdy to lean your camera against! I use light posts and have found a few other things that work well as supports.
                              Thanks for the advice ... I will have to try it! (I don't know if I said it before but AWESOME pic!)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X