This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland 1990 and Mardi Gras Parade

I found some old pictures from 1990 which includes the Mardi Gras Parade...it was during the 35th anniversary year.

And some from 1992 when my little brother came into the picture....

If you look in the backround, you can see a skyway bucket and the people mover and the subs!!

And to prover I was still alive.....

Just wanted to share!

My dad has DL pictures from the 70s too...i'll try to find those if you guys want to see them!

Comment

Yes, please do... I love looking at retro/vintage shots of Disneyland, and I'm sure many people on these boards do too.
      Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

I loved the Party Gras parade. I still have some of the beads and coins we got. Some of the DL CM's called it "Party Bra" and had a whole new set of lyrics for it. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Comment

Originally posted by eyes_of_mara
          Yes, please do... I love looking at retro/vintage shots of Disneyland, and I'm sure many people on these boards do too.

YES!!!... Start a Vintage Photo Thread anyone???
          -----------------------------------------------
          DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

I always like the old donald duck better. cool pics

Comment

Oh sillydreamer, you brought back some really fun memories with this one! I loved Party Gras.
              "George Bush... is only for now."
              Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

I'll have to go through my pictures because we have tons from the 70s and 80s.

Comment

IMHO..that was THE best party/parade I have ever seen Disneyland put on !!
                  Mark

Contribute to my Johari or start your own!!
                  http://kevan.org/johari?view=MarkS01

Comment

Yeah, I absolutely agree. I really loved that parade!
                    Here's a challenge... anyone have the Party Gras parade music? I have never seen it floating around the internet, but I'd love to hear it again!

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkerbell
                      Yeah, I absolutely agree. I really loved that parade!
                      Here's a challenge... anyone have the Party Gras parade music? I have never seen it floating around the internet, but I'd love to hear it again!
                      Check VisionsFantastic. They've got it (and now I do, too!)
                      "George Bush... is only for now."
                      Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

I was at Disneyland when they filmed a segment for a special for the 4th of july. it was during the night when they did this and its was so cool because they had to re-shoot twice I think?? I was picked for the conga line twice during the Party Gras. I even saw the special and I was in it during the conga line. I taped the special too

Comment

Party Gras Was Awesome...

Yes, I agree, Party Gras was one of the BEST parades/street shows Disneyland has ever done! I'm fortunate enough to have the complete soundtrack to that parade too...it's awesome! I wish Disneyland would have a parade of simular quality for the 50th...but I digress!
                          Love Is An Open Door
                          :love:

http://facebook.com/PatrickDisneyGuy

Comment

I will third that!!! I loved "Party Gras!" Parade. It was possibly one of the best parades ever at DL, right up there with Lion King Celebration. I was also blessed to have seen Party Gras' spin offs at TDL and WDW, and contrary to rumors... all three Party Gras parades had different ballons of the characters!!

Comment

Best three parades, Party Gras, the Bi-Centenial and MSEP.
                              >>Alan<<
                              Member 216

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X