This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Still Dont Get The Goat Trick!

From my understanding, you just keep looking at the goat as you go around the turn? Right?
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Re: I Still Dont Get The Goat Trick!

I've read this over and over, and my mind has returned to a very dirty place every time. Someone please explain the meaning of this to me!! lol

Comment

First you have to sit in the back row. Keep you body looking forward the whole time and only follow the goat with your haed. Do it all the way down the hill. It doesnt work all the time but when it does, it REALLY cool!

Comment

wait huh? I still don't get it... :shy:
        Oh what the future will hold...

Comment

OK sit in the back row of the train. On the second lift hill, there is a goat on the right hand side of the train. The train spirals around the goat. Right before the train goes over the hump of the hill, keep you body facing forward the whole time. As the train spirals down around the goat, follow the goat only with your head movement, not your body or eye movement. Follow the goat all the way down the hill and you fill feel a tingly sensation that makes for a better ride

Comment

Sorry about that... I get it now though, thanks
            Oh what the future will hold...

Comment

Originally posted by AbominableSnowman1 View Post
              OK sit in the back row of the train. On the second lift hill, there is a goat on the right hand side of the train. The train spirals around the goat. Right before the train goes over the hump of the hill, keep you body facing forward the whole time. As the train spirals down around the goat, follow the goat only with your head movement, not your body or eye movement. Follow the goat all the way down the hill and you fill feel a tingly sensation that makes for a better ride

I just got dizzy and really, really nauseous.
              sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, ok. Back row, that must be it.
                “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

Yeah, It hasn't worked for me but maybe it is the back row thing!
                  Good morning, son
                  In twenty years from now
                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                  It was pain
                  Sunny days and rain
                  I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, the goat trick!

That's all there is to it...watching the goat as you whip around the corner, to the right. It DOES work best when you're in the back. You get maximum whiplash potential that way. haha!

Comment

Originally posted by demento57 View Post
                      Hmmm, ok. Back row, that must be it.
                      Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                      Yeah, It hasn't worked for me but maybe it is the back row thing!
                      It doesnt work anywhere else on the train. Only the last car and the last row is the best

Comment

I believe you're supposed to turn your body 90 degrees (as much as possible) so that you're facing the goat and keep your body facing him. You have to be on the left side of the train with your back up against the side of the car's wall. The centripetal force will push you against the side of the car if you do it right. It's fun. I believe you can do this from any car, but the farther back on the train you sit, the better and longer the effect is.

That's the way I've read how it's done, and that's how I've always done it. I have yet to try it in the very last car.
                        Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

Comment

my eyes move with my head

Comment

How did this first come about?

Comment

Originally posted by Trader Sam View Post
                              I believe you're supposed to turn your body 90 degrees (as much as possible) so that you're facing the goat and keep your body facing him. You have to be on the left side of the train with your back up against the side of the car's wall. The centripetal force will push you against the side of the car if you do it right. It's fun. I believe you can do this from any car, but the farther back on the train you sit, the better and longer the effect is.

That's the way I've read how it's done, and that's how I've always done it. I have yet to try it in the very last car.
                              WOW that's so much to remember as you're whipping around the mtn! :lol:
                              Good morning, son
                              In twenty years from now
                              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                              And I can tell you 'bout today
                              And how I picked you up and everything changed
                              It was pain
                              Sunny days and rain
                              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse