Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Goin' On July 15th????

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who's Goin' On July 15th????

    Ok, so who's going to stand over me in line for Space Mountain, so I don't get a sunburn on the 15th????

    Oh, and don't forget to lavish me with gifts on my birthday!!!!
    Originally posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s



  • #2
    I'll be there! It will also be my first day in Disneyland EVER... so it should be very interesting. We'll probably go get fastpasses first thing so we don't have to wait 5 hours to ride Space Mountain.
    BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
    I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

    Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 1stStarIC2nite
      I'll be there! It will also be my first day in Disneyland EVER... so it should be very interesting. We'll probably go get fastpasses first thing so we don't have to wait 5 hours to ride Space Mountain.
      Nice! You should have a lot of fun! I completely forgot about fastpass :o I wonder how quickly they will sell out??? :confused:
      Originally posted by drunkmom
      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s


      Comment


      • #4
        i would just be the first ones atthe rope in on MS... i know that when I do that I can book it over to Splash mountain pretty fast and be the first one one down the falls that morning almost every time... it is fun... i would do that (but for SM) and then get a fast pass...
        -Miss Wendy Lynn

        The second star to the right
        Shines in the night for you
        To tell you that the dreams you plan
        Really can come true

        Comment


        • #5
          i'm already there! ha I keep sayin I'm just gonna set up camp at the entrance to SM but people look at me funny when i sit in front of the sign. That whole day is devoted to tomorrowland!

          Comment


          • #6
            and of course Miceman

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MiceMan
              I wonder how quickly they will sell out??? :confused:
              In about 2 minutes :lol:
              BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
              I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

              Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by PixiePrincess
                and of course Miceman
                Awww Schucks! You make me blush! :o
                Originally posted by drunkmom
                this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s


                Comment


                • #9
                  I will be there but that is the same day I am arriving in the morning.
                  I hope they aren't out of FastPasses too soon. At least wait until noon or later so I can get one.
                  Cliff
                  WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09




                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DisneyParkFan
                    I will be there but that is the same day I am arriving in the morning.
                    I hope they aren't out of FastPasses too soon. At least wait until noon or later so I can get one.
                    That will be my first full day in the park too. I am going to "walk fast" right to it! Let me on it... nowwwwwwww

                    But yes, see you all there! Look for me, I'll be there wearing my ears!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                      That will be my first full day in the park too. I am going to "walk fast" right to it! Let me on it... nowwwwwwww

                      But yes, see you all there! Look for me, I'll be there wearing my ears!
                      I will be lookin for ya BPF!
                      Originally posted by drunkmom
                      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        We're planning on July 17th.
                        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-


                        When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'll be there but probably late morning. So I would like to meetup with the crew that would be fun as always.
                          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Im going!!

                            but not like anyone cares... my impresion of Eyore

                            just kidding! Ill be there! weee hoo
                            Come to the dark side,
                            we have cookies.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'll probably go. I want to get my block pass for the 17th, so I mean shoot I'll just HAVE to go in the park right? I'm hoping to meet up with a few ppl. I'm not sure if I will have to work or not that day.
                              Katie :yea:
                              Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                              :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!








                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X