This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Castle, Princesses and Princess Faire Question

Do the Princesses still have their Meet n' Greet areas near the Castle or have they all moved to the Princess Faire area?

We used to wait in line near the Castle so my daughter could meet the Princesses and get her picture taken. You know that stuff...

So, if they are all in the Princess Faire area, is the only way to get pictures, ect at the Faire or a Character meal?

Thanks
    Jeff made me famous!
    From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Re: The Castle, Princesses and Princess Faire Question

Last time I was there, they still did the meet and greet by the castle.
    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Well if you for sure want pictures of many diffrent Princesses then the faire is your best bet but I cannot answer if they still do the meet at the castle....
      The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

Originally posted by Garrett240 View Post
        Do the Princesses still have their Meet n' Greet areas near the Castle or have they all moved to the Princess Faire area?

We used to wait in line near the Castle so my daughter could meet the Princesses and get her picture taken. You know that stuff...

So, if they are all in the Princess Faire area, is the only way to get pictures, ect at the Faire or a Character meal?

Thanks
        I do not know anything about the princess faire and I've actually taken my daughter there. There was a long line to meet the princesses and a craft area to make a crown and I guess there is some type of show but it was an hour off, so we left.
        Is it worth it to check out the show?
        sigpic"It could've been Iwerksland"

Comment

The whole Faire is geared towards girls mainly little girls who want to "train" to become a princess.... its cute... its just like the jedi acd. show geared mostly towards boys who want to "train" to be jedi!
          Last edited by Sam; 01-12-2007, 02:41 PM.
          The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

If you have not met any princesses and don't care which you meet it is the way to go. However, if you only have a specific princess you m,ight have a long wait for nothing. When I was there in Nov. I did not see any princesses in Disneyland outside of the Faire, with the exception of Ariel at her clamshell. I still think the best way to meet a princess is at Ariel Grotto at DCA at the lunch. I had a terrific experience there.

Comment

my neice is 4 and she said when it was over "is that it?" so even a 4 year old was not impressed ha ha

Comment

We usually see a princess to the right of the castle near the wishing well.
                "We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together." - Walt Disney
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  The whole Faire is geared towards girls mainly little girls who want to "train" to become a princess.... its cute... its just like the jedi acd. show geared mostly towards boys who want to "train" to be jedi!
                  We are taking the children this Sunday for "training". The boys will get dressed in their Jedi Halloween Costumes, and the girl will be dressed as a Princess.
                  "all hail the American night"
                  YOAMD Prizes Won: 3
                  DMR Prizes Won: 1

Comment

Looks like we'll give it another shot, next time.
                    sigpic"It could've been Iwerksland"

Comment

From what I have seen the Princess only show up now at the Princess Faire. But they only do 3 at a time and they change them from what I hear every 20 minutes. I have also seen both Prince Phillip and Fairy Godmother there and Princess Minnie Mouse. Mulan,Jasmine & Pocontaus [ms] also go there besides Aurora,Belle,Snow White & Cinderella. Hope this helps. Oh one more then the lines can go anywere between 30 minutes to an hour.

Comment

They still show up in the park. Just remember that they will disappear when it comes time for the 'coronation ceremony' when the princesses need to be at the Fantasy Faire.
                        "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Princesses do not normally appear for meet and greets at the castle anymore.Fantasy Faire, unforutnately is only the way to go. As was mentioned, shoot for Ariels' Grotto at DCA. Great food and you get to meet at least five princesses.
                          Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                          www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
                          If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
                          Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

ORWEN: Hmmm....it looks like Disneyland has gone and done the very same thing that Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom did a long time ago. About the only way to meet the princesses, there, is to stand in a long line over in Toon Town. You rarely see the Princesses at Walt Disney World outside anymore.

ORDDU: Of course there are a few exceptions--such as Princess Aurora posing for pictures with Prince Phillip behind Cinderella's Castle.

ORWEN: But I liked it better when the princesses at Disneyland were over by the castle. That way you could see whom you were standing in line for instead of having to find out who was there at the last minute, like they currently do in California. Sometimes they just don't seem to think in terms of what's best for the guest.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X