This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who came to visit me?!

On 5/20, a big group came and waved at me while I seated a party. Can you guys help me attach some names to some faces? Post if you came to see me on Friday, 5/20.

And I think I saw Wotan eating dinner with his wife, but I was too shy to say anything, and I couldn't think of a reason to approach the table. Did you get your complimentary dessert birthday chocolate mousse?!

Sorry I haven't been around for a couple days. I had to move out of my dorm room and work a couple of shifts.

PS, where would I put something like a Knott's Berry Farm trip report? I went on Saturday.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

I waved!

Comment

Who came up and tapped me on the shoulder in the restaurant?! :P

EDIT: You guys, I just posted a lengthy trip report on Knott's Berry Farm in the "Non-Disney Parks" section. If you guys are interested in the state of this California classic, I recommend taking a look. I mean, I think Knott's was the first theme park in California.
      Member of the Disney Class of 2005
      Disneyland CM for 4 years.
      May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Are you working Thursday lunch?

My family has a noon reservation at BB. I'd be fun to say 'hi'.
        "Fire at will, boys!"

"Which one's Will?

Comment

Yes, we were there, and wanted to meet you, and were sadly (sniff!) disappointed that we didn't get to do so!

You should have come on over! Surely I don't look that intimidating, do I?

The meal was indeed superior, as was the service--although my wife, who doesn't like spicy food at all, was rather surprised by those pecans in the salad.

My wife did indeed get her birthday mousse, and it was pretty tasty! I should go back in October and get another!

Comment

The one who tapped you on your shoulder was none other than me, eyes_of_mara! check my profile picture. BTW, my real name's David.
            Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

I was in the group waving at you! Had Marie ears on! My daughter was with us also.
              Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
              it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I was there too.....we also yelled your name out when we passed the Blue Bayou on POTC!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X