A Perfect Moment

Ad Widget

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Perfect Moment

I'll have a fuller trip report later; I'm waiting for the film to come back, and will probably just put everything in html and link to it. In short, it was a blast.

On Saturday morning, we had a singular experience. I had mistakenly set the clock wrong the night before; and this led to our getting up an hour early (and not realizing it until we were walking through the lobby).

So we walked into the plaza at 6 am.

Imagine it. We're the only

Wow, Wotan, moments like that really don't happen often.

I have a friend who used to work for DL maintenance and he once gave me a sort of backstage tour off-hours, so he and I were in the park at 4 or 5 in the morning. It was really surreal to be there on a foggy, quiet morning with no one around except janitorial staff. I'll never forget it!

WOW, sounds really wonderful, have seen the park after closing with no one in it, also very peaceful, but just a bit eery! Glad you had a special moment that most people don't get to experience!
      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

I think it was RU42 that posted a picture of Rivers of America just before the break of dawn. Makes me want to be there.

One early morning "Perfect Moment" I had was standing in front of the castle, with only Early Entry people around. It was awesome.
        Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Ad Widget