This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and at the park today

This is my first post. Have been lurking the last week. I love seeing all the pictures, looks like you guys have a lot of fun together. It was COLD today, but so worth it. I went for a few hours today with my boyfriend. Are the get togethers open to all? It was nice to see the park back to a regular capacity. There were not as many plows, I mean strollers out and about today . It was acutally nice to sit down and eat at the Hungry Bear and not have someone elbow up your butt, or turn around and see some woman's boob hanging out nursing her 2 year-old right in front of your face (I actually saw this over the winter break). I am looking foward to getting to know everyone.

Re: New and at the park today

Originally posted by SallyNikki View Post
    or turn around and see some woman's boob hanging out nursing her 2 year-old right in front of your face (I actually saw this over the winter break).
    Well at least this thread is going to be interesting.

Comment

This is my first post. Have been lurking the last week. I love seeing all the pictures, looks like you guys have a lot of fun together. It was COLD today, but so worth it. I went for a few hours today with my boyfriend. Are the get togethers open to all? It was nice to see the park back to a regular capacity. There were not as many plows, I mean strollers out and about today . It was acutally nice to sit down and eat at the Hungry Bear and not have someone elbow up your butt, or turn around and see some woman's boob hanging out nursing her 2 year-old right in front of your face (I actually saw this over the winter break). I am looking foward to getting to know everyone.

I didn't bring my plow...oh...I mean stroller. I actually felt liberated and less like a criminal without my Strollernator.

Originally posted by SpokkerJones View Post
      Well at least this thread is going to be interesting.
      We shall see...

Comment

Salli Nikki - Welcome to Micechat and congrats on hitting two hot button issues on your first post. That may be some sort of record. I've made quite a few friends here and I'm sure you will too. I hope you decide to hang around!

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan View Post
          Salli Nikki - Welcome to Micechat and congrats on hitting two hot button issues on your first post. That may be some sort of record. I've made quite a few friends here and I'm sure you will too. I hope you decide to hang around!
          Thank you, I think I will.

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan View Post
            Salli Nikki - Welcome to Micechat and congrats on hitting two hot button issues on your first post. That may be some sort of record!
            She may become the female TDLFAN soon enough!

Comment

welcome to MiceChat, hope you'll make it to the park for the anniversary meet in 2 weeks!
              Will there be screams when the sun sets,
              -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
              elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
              Originally posted by pratt55
              Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I just got some breast milk in my Hungry Bear hamburger? What gives?! These milk maids should be kicked out of the park!!!

Comment

Welcome SallyNikki... I am sure you will come to really love posting here. Glad to hear you had fun today, seems like everyone who went had a blast!! Hey, I resemble that comment... Are you sure it was not me plowing people over with my double wide and nursing my toddler...lol.
                  Janet
                  John 3:16

Comment

welcome to MC

Comment

Originally posted by SpokkerJones View Post
                      I just got some breast milk in my Hungry Bear hamburger? What gives?! These milk maids should be kicked out of the park!!!
                      A few squirts a day keeps the doctor away. All those antibodies do a body good..lol.
                      Janet
                      John 3:16

Comment

Welcome to Micechat!
                        The meets are open to everyone. Hope to see you there!
                        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

To turn around and see some woman's boob hanging out nursing her 2 year-old right in front of your face.

What the?? :lol: Are you serious? Why cant she atleast go to a bathroom.

Comment

Welcome to MiceChat! Those meets are indeed open to everybody, and if you can't make them but would still like to meet some folks, then you can just post in the Meets section and see who is up to get together with you.

This is a great site! I went to my first (and so far only) meet on Dec. 10th and had loads of fun with everybody. So, don't be scared to come by and say hello. My next meet will probably be the two year anniversary since I'm still trying to get over my bronchitis ... but if I wasn't so sick I'd have been to more meets.

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                              What the?? :lol: Are you serious? Why cant she atleast go to a bathroom.
                              As Druggas said earlier today...

"Ruh roh."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X