This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someones not doing their job.

In AbominableSnowman1's trip report, he took a picture of the ground in the line inside for Space Mountain. There was a ton of dirt.
    I went to Disneyland on the 5th...that same dirt was there.
    Coincedence, I think Not!
    But seriously folks...someone is not doing their job

Re: Someones not doing their job.

it was clean in the morning I do not think they will shut down the whole line just to sweep it all out.
    The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

KILL HIM!!!! err.....hmmm...never mind

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
      For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        it was clean in the morning I do not think they will shut down the whole line just to sweep it all out.
        Ah ok, it just looked wierd seeing as how there was a massive amount of dirt there a week ago, and to me it looked like it was still there

Comment

I was just there today, there are LOTS of dirt during and right before the hall turns into the station.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary... Impossible is nothing."
          -Adidas
          Originally posted by KISSman
          In the grand scope of life, there's nothing actually cool about being knowledgeable about an amusement park.

Comment

who cares a little dirt never hurt anybody

Comment

I was on that trip, but I had to leave before they went on Space. Personally I don't worry about dirt so much as bottles or cups left on the ground. It is perfectly reasonable to expect that dirt will still exist in the future.

What I noticed was at Rancho de Zocalo there is a breezway between the restaurant which leads out toward the hub. They had some old Spanish-style lamps hanging, but they also had canned lighting set inside the wood. Now I can imagine some old hanging lamps existed at the time of Zocalo, but I have a harder time accepting the existence of canned lighting!

Comment

There really is no need to shut down the entire line to clean up some dirt. The custodial peeps just usually sweep while walking the line! I've seen it at Space.
                Took mom to Disneyland for the first time in over 20 years this week! Woo!
                - March 1, 2006

She screamed, cried, and laughed...
                - me too!

Comment

Originally posted by mulishaCM View Post
                  I hope the janitorial staff doesn't incorporate that attitude !!
                  Mark

Contribute to my Johari or start your own!!
                  http://kevan.org/johari?view=MarkS01

Comment

Originally posted by mulishaCM View Post
                    Because its Disneyland, not trash like SFMM. And you know what happened to SFMM so yeah it does hurt alot of bodies.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary... Impossible is nothing."
                    -Adidas
                    In the grand scope of life, there's nothing actually cool about being knowledgeable about an amusement park.

Comment

If it has been there several time, perhaps there is a source of the dirt that is getting tracked. They clean it up and it gets retracked type of thing. The custodial staff is always sweeping and cleaning, those poor guys never rest. As a professional SAHM, with years of experience in cleaning up the same mess 20 times a day , I know dirt loves one spot, and if you clean it it comes back... Of course my kids never know how it got there:lol:.
                      Janet
                      John 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by Kwgrlup View Post
                        If it has been there several time, perhaps there is a source of the dirt that is getting tracked. They clean it up and it gets retracked type of thing.
                        I kinda find that hard to believe only cus you're literally walking through 50 feet of steel hallway until you arrive there. Where the heck is the dirt coming from! Nothing makes sense any more! -Conan

-Adidas

Comment

Everytime I go it's there. Where it comes from? I have no idea but I don't see how they can close the line for them to mop it up.
                          -Jack :geek:
                          Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Oh dear Lord! This is seriously disheartening stuff. I shall write a letter, immediately! Thanks for the heads up. I hate dirt. It's dirty. Kind of like Xtina.

Comment

haha Migo

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X