This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mickey floral?

Walls and tarps have gone up at the train station today similar to what they did when they completely redid the Mickey floral for the 50th anniversary. Could they be doing something for the Year of a Million Dreams?

Photos of the walls can be seen HERE.

Re: New Mickey floral?

Hmmm, Interesting. Thanks for the update!
    -Osky

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
    Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
    .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

Comment

Can't find the pic of it right now, but at Disneyworld they placed the silhouettes of the disney characters (from the YOAMD flags) and placed them on the sides of the mickey floral design.

Maybe that's what they're doing?
      Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
      [Skipper & Archaeologist]

Comment

Yep, it's going to be a special YOAMD floral, with all the blue/silver sparkly theming.

Comment

Originally posted by dchun2007 View Post
          Can't find the pic of it right now, but at Disneyworld they placed the silhouettes of the disney characters (from the YOAMD flags) and placed them on the sides of the mickey floral design.

Maybe that's what they're doing?
          I was thinking the same thing......

http://www.laughingplace.com/Lotion-View-355.asp
          "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

Comment

Man they just finally got the old floral back up bloomed and cut after the 50th and then halloween mickeys heh

Comment

I like flowers!
              "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

I got some pics as well in my update. I hope it looks good. The 50th looked good. But then, the 50th completely outshined everything YOAMD.

Comment

i noticed that today also.. i thought it was a little weird.. cause i know they dont put in new flowers during the day.. usually its done when the park is closed.. im thinking it could be for the million dreams.. maybe the castle in flowers?
                  We're addicted to Disney

I was there on May 5th, 2005! and July 17, 2005!

Comment

^Thats funny you say that I was thinking the same thing only with a Mickey like the one from the 50th just dressed up with the blue and silver suit. Much like the logo all over the light up Mickey ears.
                    "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X