This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it still loud?

I remember for the Believe fireworks show, they really boosted the volume of the soundtrack which I loved. I was wondering if they have still kept the volume up with Remember or if they turned it back down?

Thanks!

Re: Is it still loud?

yes, it's still loud...the little I heard was atleast, but every night i've been in the park since the first night they came back the fireworks have been cancled :/

Comment

Don't know......they have yet to show the fireworks this year.
      sigpic

Comment

They night they had the music roaring and the pyro never went off I was walking by Tomorrowland Terrace and let me tell you it was the loudest I've ever heard it...

Comment

Originally posted by mulishaCM View Post
          They night they had the music roaring and the pyro never went off I was walking by Tomorrowland Terrace and let me tell you it was the loudest I've ever heard it...
          Awesome, thanks a lot

Comment

Wait, were the Tomorrowland Terrace speakers piping it out too? I know the Observatron ones do.

Comment

Originally posted by AbominableSnowman1 View Post
              I remember for the Believe fireworks show, they really boosted the volume of the soundtrack which I loved. I was wondering if they have still kept the volume up with Remember or if they turned it back down?

Thanks!
              I'll let you know when the darn thing makes it through a show! Maybe this weeke--
              *gets blown over by wind*
              ...or maybe not.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X