This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professor Barnaby Owl?

I was looking at the Disneyland Calendar and up there with the rest of the rides being refurbished is something called Professor Barnaby Owl. What is that?

Re: Professor Barnaby Owl?

It sounds like the owl at the end of Splash Mountain to me.

Comment

It's the shop outside Splash where you buy your pictures.
      "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Isn't the professor doing a bit in the lobby of the Opera House?

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
          It's the shop outside Splash where you buy your pictures.
          Why are the putting it down for a refurbishment?

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
            Why are the putting it down for a refurbishment?
            It's not. It's just closing with Splash closed, there are no pictures to sell.
            "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
              It's not. It's just closing with Splash closed, there are no pictures to sell.
              Ah, good point. I'm going on Monday also and it says Splash Mountain is closed, but not the photo shop?

Comment

I don't recall what this owl looks like but his name reminds me of the Owl teacher on the Sing-Along-Songs videos. Are there any connections between the two or no?

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                  Ah, good point. I'm going on Monday also and it says Splash Mountain is closed, but not the photo shop?
                  I noticed that too. It makes absolutely no sense. They cannot stay profitiable selling a few pens and a tacky t-shirt because that's all they have otherwise. I'm guessing its a goof.

Comment

The ride is down for referb, hence the photo shop down along with it....makes a bit of sense. Lol
                    dreams. come. true.

Comment

Originally posted by BellhopPrincess View Post
                      The ride is down for referb, hence the photo shop down along with it....makes a bit of sense. Lol
                      Except for the day that the photo store is open and Splash Mt. is closed. According to the refurb schedule, Barnaby and Splash do NOT close on the same day. THAT is what doesn't make sense.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X