This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $129 ticket from costco

Just wondering if anyone has ever used the ticket. It gets you 4 admissions into the parks and it looks to be a pretty good price.
    Just wondering if the same person has to use it everytime and such.
    Ta!

Re: $129 ticket from costco

My Mom bought the ticket last year. It's a great deal. You can use it any four days. One park per day. Yes, the same person needs to use it. They sign it on the first day. The asked her for ID from time to time.

She used it in the spring and then again later in the summer. I think it's a great deal.
    Laughter is timeless -- Imagination has no age -- And dreams are forever

Comment

And you don't get the real ticket when you buy it at Costco, you get a voucher.

Disney requires you turn in the voucher at the Main Ticket Booths, and they do require an SoCal ID to exchange the voucher for a 4 day Single Park each day Ticket!
      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Thanks! I would be using it (from OC). I usually get signed in, but for the occasional block out or if there are to many ppl to sign in, then this would be a much cheaper deal for me then to buy a ticket...

Comment

It is a great deal; I used it until I bought an Annual Pass last year. The ONLY downside is that you cannot park hop (even if you want to burn two days) and you can't upgrade. However if that's not an issue, it's great.

The other thing is that it expires in mid-November, just before the Xmas celebrations start. Last year, however, they started selling the 2007 tickets BEFORE november (at least at my local CostCo), so they were valid last Christmas and will expire THIS November.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X