This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IASW Holiday?

First of all, sorry if this had been addressed before, but I was on vacation and have been out of the Disney loop.

Went to the park Saturday and I was surprised they still had the holiday install for IASW. Anyone know when they're taking it down and why so late?
    sigpic
    "To all who come to this happy place, welcome!"

Re: IASW Holiday?

maybe its never coming down. muahahahahahah... ha
    Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala
    ‚Äč

Comment

Today is the first day it's down for the holiday dismantle.

It'd be a bad thing if they had that AND HM down at the same time, hence why they keep it going for so long until HM is back up.

Nothing like celebrating the holidays until past the middle of January though dont ya think? :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by iluvdisney01 View Post
        First of all, sorry if this had been addressed before, but I was on vacation and have been out of the Disney loop.

Went to the park Saturday and I was surprised they still had the holiday install for IASW. Anyone know when they're taking it down and why so late?
        Disney Loop? HAHAHAHA
        "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

Maybe they will add a RHCP song and make it ROCK!

Comment

Thankfully it should be back to normal by Feb. 2nd.. the explosion of neon lights hurt my eyeballs if I looked at it for too long. Though I'm going to miss being able to see it from the Harbor Blvd. freeway overpass haha.

Comment

Originally posted by JustALittleChange View Post
              Thankfully it should be back to normal by Feb. 2nd.. the explosion of neon lights hurt my eyeballs if I looked at it for too long. Though I'm going to miss being able to see it from the Harbor Blvd. freeway overpass haha.

YAY!!!!!! Just in time!!!! Can't wait to see the Groundhog Day Makeover!!!!!! I love all the decorations of cupid trying to
              shoot the groundhog with little love arrows!
              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I love IASW Holiday. I think it's SO adorable!!!

Comment

In past years, IASW has gone down first for its overlay removal, then HMH. I was surprised to see the order reversed this year.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
                    I love IASW Holiday. I think it's SO adorable!!!
                    I'm with you. My family gushed over it back in December.
                    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by aerinpegadrak View Post
                      In past years, IASW has gone down first for its overlay removal, then HMH. I was surprised to see the order reversed this year.
                      Actually, iaswh has been second for a few years now, they used to do it at the same time. And it makes sense, as HMH opens in late September, and iaswh mid-November.
                      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Remember also, in Past years, HMH has come in a little later in October, rather than late September. It grows long in the tooth.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X