X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Pressed Pennies? Full Set Locals.

http://parkpennies.com/Disneylandpennypressmachines.htm

A Full set of Pressed pennies 1955-2005 will only cost you $25.50 and an afternoon of hunting them down!

Good Luck!
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

and don't forget,the cost of the special coin holder book that you need to buy to hold those pennies.
    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin
      and don't forget,the cost of the special coin holder book that you need to buy to hold those pennies.
      Yikes! those are good for short-term storage at the most. get some 2x2 cardboard flips and a flat-clinch stapler for them puppies! And do not forget to use the pre-82 pennies! Seems fitting to use the 1955 pennies for these

Comment

People were selling "Sets" on E-bay for $75.

And they were Going FAST!

Comment

Yeah, when I first found out about this pennie thing it made me want to go and dig through my stuff to see if I had any from when I was younger. I should have a Bear Country one for sure and maybe some others?

Comment

Why pre 82 pennies?

Ok, I found the answer

Note that there are two different types of pennies in existence. Pennies made before 1982 are 95% copper and 5% zinc. After 1982, production of that penny stopped and a new penny was introduced. This new penny is 97.5% zinc and 2.5% copper.

judimouse
            Last edited by judimouse; 05-25-2005, 06:59 AM.
            judimouse

Mousefest 2008 here we come

http://www.tinkstravel.com

http://www.dlresortinfo.com

Comment

i got all 50!!
              wooo!!

Comment

Yea, saw those on monday. Didn't have a stack of quarters/pennies on me, so just managed to get one penny (1987-Star Tours) and the holder-book.

BTW, I don't think it matters what penny you put into it. The way it looked to me, the penny that comes out is NOT the penny you put in. It shot out like a second after I pressed the button selecting it; no way it pressed it that fast.

Comment

it is the penny that you put in... you can watch it being pressed on most of them... I cant wait to go to the park and bring my roll og quorters and my stack of uncirculated pennies... FUN!!!... but I think that I will need another book for all of these...

Question: do they still have the normal pannies in the park as well?
                  -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
                  Shines in the night for you
                  To tell you that the dreams you plan
                  Really can come true

Comment

Does anyone have a map with locations of the penny press? That would be a neat thing to have. I want to get a collection of the pennies when I go to Disneyland for the 50th

Comment

Ot the Top of the post, I Posted a Link to www.parkpennies.com --Locations and what is available throught all of the DL Resort is there.

Comment

Originally posted by mkm1998
                        BTW, I don't think it matters what penny you put into it. The way it looked to me, the penny that comes out is NOT the penny you put in. It shot out like a second after I pressed the button selecting it; no way it pressed it that fast.
                        I think they are the same penny... simply for the fact that the machines don't contain or hold any pennies at all.

I was thinking wouldn't it be cool to have them in silver or gold... all it would take is a "slug" the same size as a penny (or quarter for the quarter machines) that is made of sterling silver or 14k gold. I'm sure someone has thought about making them! It would be so cool.

--Jonathan

Comment

My husband has decided to collect all the pennies in the Park....he has pressed pennies from all our travels together since we met.....must keep up the tradition, now that we are into everything Disney!
                          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X