This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valet parking at the GCH

So...is there a way to valet at the Grand Californian without staying at the hotel or having a dinner reservation? Can you just tell the person at the guard shack that you will be eating at the hotel? Will they require proof?
    Any help is always appreciated...
    Originally posted by All4dISNEY
    Words hurt.

Re: Valet parking at the GCH

You actually have to get your parking validated by either the hotel front desk or Storyteller's or Napa Rose. It must be one of those. It can't be other hotel restaurants.
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

Comment

Hmmmm. What about Hearthstone? That wouldn't work?
      Originally posted by All4dISNEY
      Words hurt.

Comment

Picking up on an old thread (magic of search)....how does parking work at the Grand Californian?

My plan is to have dinner at Napa Rose and then go into the parks after. Can I keep my car at the Grand Californian the whole time? How much will it cost? Does Napa Rose validation help?

Comment

Originally posted by Lafitte View Post
          Picking up on an old thread (magic of search)....how does parking work at the Grand Californian?

My plan is to have dinner at Napa Rose and then go into the parks after. Can I keep my car at the Grand Californian the whole time? How much will it cost? Does Napa Rose validation help?
          You can valet park at Grand Californian as long as you get it validated at the Napa Rose. You get 5 hours.
          Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
          [Skipper & Archaeologist]

Comment

Anyone can use valet parking at the hotel, you will just have to pay the normal parking rate plus the valet fee.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X