This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does a Birthday Button get you...

Just wondering if the birthday button still gets you a dessert anymore. A long time ago, I remember this happening, but probably people realised you got something free and it was abused and discontinued. I know about the tortilla's, but that is even hit and miss... In my family we have 3 birthdays in the next few weeks!

Re: Does a Birthday Button get you...

I didn't receive a free dessert and neither did hubby.

Comment

I don't know about DL, but last year when I wore my button at WDW, I had lunch at Cosmic Ray's and the CM handing me my order noticed it, wished me a happy birthday and asked if I'd like a free dessert. I took the chocolate cake. YUM!

A couple years before that at Epcot, I got a free churro with my lunch in Mexico.

Comment

Last time we had a birthday celebration in the Park (October), yep free dessert (Storybook Teller's Cafe)! And Tortillas of course!
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

At Cafe Orleans, I got a free beignet with a candle in it. I also got a YOAMD Birthday Card signed by all the servers working that evening.
          Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
          [Skipper & Archaeologist]

Comment

Nothing free here except a few birthday greetings!

Comment

I got a free chocolate cake at the plaza in with my Birthday button before.

Comment

Speaking of birthday buttons, I was there yesterday and it was my daughters first birthday. I went to City Hall at 10:00 and they said they had already ran out of buttons so they gave me a sticker for her. The part that bothers me is that all day I saw people with buttons and not one person with a sticker. Why do you think that is????
                I ended up not even putting the sticker on her because she would just pull it off and I wanted to keep it as a souvenir for her 1st birthday.

Comment

I got free cake. it was yummy!

Comment

Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
                    Nothing free here except a few birthday greetings!
                    Same.

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Comment

I got a free creme brulee with a candle attached to the plate at Napa Rose this past Dec.

Comment

you could always get one of these:

and every day can be your birthday!

Comment

i got a free apple cobbler after i visited the American Adventure because the CM noticed it when I as going in, and he was going on a shift change and took me over, had everyone sing a happy birthday, and i got an apple cobbler free...

i know their is a video of part of it on youtube...
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1YX98z5zxo

its up the the CM... might happen, might not.

Comment

It was my 16th birthday on the 16th of this month. I went to DCA first, and they ran out of birthday buttons at 10am! I sense abuse of the free tortillas.

Anywho... We went to Ariel's Grotto and got nothing but our "sea foam" and Three for the Rocky Road.

Comment

I heard if they "run out" of buttons to try the stores and the info board at Disneyland...
                              ANd thanx for all the info so far! I guess it is just hit or miss. If I get to go to the meet tomorrow, maybe I will get a birthday button for my mum and the others of us then incase they run out before we get there thurs... (and I won't abuse it, just so I have them when we need them!)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X