This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Strollers for Disneyland?

So I thank everyone for contributing to my last thread... Should I take a 4 month old...

Now we have a new question... Strollers... We've read many things about strollers in the parks and some say the rental strollers are the worst thing since sliced bread... We haven't yet bought a stroller any suggestions for Disneyland and beyond...

Re: Best Strollers for Disneyland?

The Jeep brand stroller is very nice and 3 wheels. Pretty easy to travel with as well.
    And, I do not recommend renting at the resort. They barely clean the strollers and you don't want your child to catch anything!

Comment

The Jeep ones do look cool...any suggestions on ones with reversible handles?

Renting would definetly be out if they don't even clean them...thats nasty..

Comment

Where can I rent a stroller at Disneyland?

Are'nt they $3 for the day? can I loan one so i can take it out of the park?

Comment

It's better to take your own since you'll more than likely walking everywhere. When it's late at night and your hotel room is a 15 minute walk, carrying a child in your arms is tiresome.

Also, make sure the child is covered from the sun. It makes it easier for them to nap if the sun isn't shining on their eyes. It will also help block out the flashes of light that may happen during the fireworks.

Almost forgot one important thing: be kind to crowds with your stroller! On that note, don't install a cow catcher on the stroller. It's not a locomotive.
          Last edited by Koutesu; 01-28-2007, 02:00 PM. Reason: one last point of advice

Comment

I know, thank you..but I just wanted to know where and if i can get a loan for it..

Comment

They rent them for park use only, I believe (please correct me if I am wrong)... Currently they are $8 a day, but starting on Jan 30th, they are going up to $10 a day...

Comment

As far as rent from the park, I won't unless they are older...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X