Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to 1313 South Harbor Blvd?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to 1313 South Harbor Blvd?

What happened to the 1313southharborblvd website? Did Disney Legal finally make that guy pull all his audio down? It's decimated and nothing is there anymore! I'm glad I got what I got when I did!

But what happened?

Re: What happened to 1313 South Harbor Blvd?

they could no longer pay to maintain the website. they kept trying to sell the domain and i'm not sure if they ever did. but, yes, everything is gone. i was kinda sad to see that.
    A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
    :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

The Imagineers must have taken them down, ditto on getting it all before it was all gone, although I would have perfered the individual tracks of every single sound ( I have the ones with all the sounds combined for a ride/show) like they did back in 05.

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
        The Imagineers must have taken them down, ditto on getting it all before it was all gone, although I would have perfered the individual tracks of every single sound ( I have the ones with all the sounds combined for a ride/show) like they did back in 05.
        When it was up I got a lot, most of it, but not everything, just the things that mattered to me the most, but I got all the real good important stuff that I cared about. And I'm so glad, and also as said earlier so sad!

Comment

Gary, the owner AKA HitchhikingGhost died last November of a virus. I found this blog entry about it just the other day -

http://tabascoman77.livejournal.com/2006/12/23/

Loved the site, but that poor guy had an awful lot of personal problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Neverlandtink View Post
            Gary, the owner AKA HitchhikingGhost died last November of a virus. I found this blog entry about it just the other day -

http://tabascoman77.livejournal.com/2006/12/23/

Loved the site, but that poor guy had an awful lot of personal problems.
            Wow, that's heavy. Real heavy. And sad.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know if you ever saw his blog, but I think he made a lot of people mad. He had some very interesting entries to the point of sounding paranoid. I feel very sorry for his kids and fiance.

Comment

Can someone post more details on who this guy was and what he did?

Comment

Gary had a site called www.1313SouthHarborBlvd.com that had a lot of rare Disney audio files. (Ride loops, etc) You could download them for free, but eventually he stopped making them available. The site is still there if you want to see what it looked like. He also had a podcast that you can access on iTunes, and those files are still available.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X