This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appreciation for Dusty, Monorail Man, Fishbulb and all the Mods

A big thank you goes out to everyone who put all the hard work into this fun anniversary meet. It was truly a blast and one that will not go unappreciated!!!
    THANK YOU

ADMIN NOTE
    To our entire MiceChat family, thank YOU for being not only the best Disney fans in the known universe, but a fun social group to hang out with as well. If nothing else, MiceChat has slowly become more than just a website. We are now a very social group as well. I'm sure that the Shriners and Optimists would be thrilled to have the enthusiastic hordes show up to their events that we do to ours. You guys ROCK the UNIVERSE!
    And to all of the staff of MiceChat, MiceAge, O-Meon, and Yesterland - THANK YOU. You are an amazing and dedicated group of people who truly love Disney and tirelessly devote your free time to sharing that love with others. Most don't realize how you suffer at times to fulfill your commitments, but please know that whether spoken or not, your efforts do not go unnoticed. You ARE appreciated, and you ARE the best team of Disney fans that I could ever hope to be associated with.
    And for all you wonderful and thoughtful MiceChatters out there, your thanks in this thread is truly heartwarming. But I think this picture is all the thanks we really need. It is proof that you do care, and you do understand what we are all about: Community
    Whether you have been with us since the early days or have just recently found us, whether you live on MiceChat or just visit from time to time, YOU are the reason we are here. Without YOU, we are just another Disney board. The real thanks goes to you!

Thank you from the entire staff of MiceChat.com
    Most humbly yours,
    The Dusty Sage
    Last edited by Dustysage; 01-29-2007, 03:13 PM.
    HEARTS CLUB !!

Re: Appreciation for Dusty, Monorail Man, Fishbulb and all the Mods

ditto to that.

kingdom hearts <3er

Comment

It was beyond amazing! I am so glad to everyone who put this day together. There will probably be a bunch of trip reports but I'm thinking we should just create a thread for everyone to post their highlights of the day. Hmmm......

Comment

I wish I could have been there but I could only make it Friday!

Here's to another awesome MiceChatters trip?
        .~Adrienne~.

Comment

I had suggested to Fishbulb that we get an emoticon of him like we have for CrazyLegs. He modestly demurred the suggestion, but I wonder what others think of the idea. I said that, at the very least, we should have an emoticon of a Converse shoe.

(Sorry to throw this out there, Fishy. But, it is a good idea for someone who is very appreciated here.)
          "You’re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up anyway."
          - Walt Disney

Comment

first thing: I too offer my kudos.

I havent yet been to a mice chat meet at disneyland, but I would like to keep my eyes open for the next one.

sounds like you all have a great time. heck thats what its all about.

cant work all of the time. gotta have fun sometime.

Comment

Our administators are the best and do what they do as a labor of love. I'm very envious of all of those who got to hang out today with 200+ of some of the best people on the planet, but appreciative of all of the hard work that goes into Micechat, the meets, and special events like today.

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Comment

OMG that was the most amazing meet ever. Thank you so much to all of the moderators, admins, and all involved in organizing this extravanza!

Comment

Originally posted by AbominableSnowman1 View Post
                  OMG that was the most amazing meet ever. Thank you so much to all of the moderators, admins, and all involved in organizing this extravanza!
                  i enjoyed briefly meeting you this afternoon!!!!!
                  Katie :yea:
                  Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                  :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

if i had been there, i'm certain i would have loved the crazy cruise on the Mark Twain, the halarious group photo, a terrific lunch at the Plaza Inn, a knee splappin' Billy show, a Princeless parade, spicy tex mex dinner, a 'wild and crazy' movie and all the men's pocky you could shake a stick at.

thanks to all for making this delightful meet possible, had i been there.
                    sigpic

Comment

:yea: :bow:Yes, THANK YOU all for your hard work!!! I had a great time. 200+ people could have been complete chaos but everything was so organized.

Comment

:bow:
                        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Yes, cheers to everyone who put the day together. It was very well planned and damn was it a BLAST!!!!!!
                          Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

A BIG thank you for putting together a wonderful day. It was so nice to finally meet so many of you! I think that was the most fun I have ever had on Haunted Mansion. Looking forward to seeing all the photos everyone took today. A maze of cameras

A very good time. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
                            sigpic

Comment

It was great to see everyone today! I had an amazing time. Thank you to Dusty and all the MiceAge crew.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X