Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Finally! I get to go!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally! I get to go!

From my boss this year for Christmas, I got probably the best present that I've ever gotten. I got Annual Passes for everyone in my family! w00t!

But alas, I have not been able to use them yet.

I talked to my husband and we've finally decided that we are going to go next week! I even talked him into letting us stay at the Disneyland Hotel. Since it's been over a year since our last visit to the park, we are going to take advantage and stay for 3 days!

I am so excited. Now I can stop throwing things at the TV everytime I see a Disneyland commercial. lol
    :ap: Here you leave today and enter a world of Yesterday, Tommorow and Fantasy:ap:

Re: Finally! I get to go!

Wow, that is a very nice boss! Are these the Southern California passes or are they Premium?

Comment

They're only the Southern California passes.

I was hoping that they were the Premium ones, but one of the tickets already has parking paid on it.
      :ap: Here you leave today and enter a world of Yesterday, Tommorow and Fantasy:ap:

Comment

Well if you want you can always upgrade!

Comment

Wow, what a nice boss! Have a great time!
          M A S E C A !

Comment

Great boss.
            "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

Last year I got a brand new Dell laptop from them, but I still think that this year beats that hands down. They also put in a giant Minnie Mouse, coffee mugs, and 3 packages of pins to go with my collection.

Comment

Nice! Enjoy!
                Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X