Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Anniversary Memories

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anniversary Memories

I have to admit, I didn't take hardly any pictures at this weekend's Anniversary Extravaganza, I was just having too much fun. But, there are just so many great moments that keep popping up in my mind. So, what are some of the moments from this weekend that keep coming back to you now?

Some of mine:

-Filling the Opera House with all MiceChatters
    -An elevator of MiceChatters saying the whole show spiel out loud
    -The MiceChat paparazzi everywhere we went
    -The best chocolate chip cookies ever
    -My 1st Patron shot
    -"OMG, Jason's here!"
    -Walking up to people and saying, "So, who are you?"
    -Drunken "I love you's" (and non-drunken ones too :love
    -Autotopia
    -Rip Tide Tea, no gin, double vodka
    -Hugs, hugs, and more hugs
    -And lastly, bittersweet goodbyes

Re: Anniversary Memories

aw man that all sounds so fun !! i especially liked :

-Walking up to people and saying, "So, who are you?"

-Drunken "I love you's" (and non-drunken ones too )
    sigpic

Comment

I want to share one of my favorite memories with the wonderful VF!!

PB, Earkid, VF

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

• When Billy was flirting with PB....that was the BEST!
        • Those COOKIES!
        • When they said "Happy Birthday MiceChat" on the Mark Twain
        • shutting down Main Street, even if just for a few minutes, to take our group shot.

Comment

VF - First, let me say that you are a highlight of any MC meet I've ever attended, and this one was know different. You have a smile that lights up the whole resort.

Favorite moment of mine had to be in the Haunted Mansion. I was standing near that poor CM when the whole gang started reciting the spiel in the stretching room.

And three cheers to the wonderful cast member at the Opera House, she the most awesomest "Magic Moments" show and guide CM ever!!!!

--Barry
          Last edited by Dustysage; 01-30-2007, 10:36 AM.
          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Notice the time of her post and the time of my original post from my weekend thread. I was one minute early and we both had a thread about memories. We really ARE alterna spouses!!! Love ya sweetie!!

Comment

There really were some great memories.

The MiceChat invasion of HM was really fun. I've never felt so nerdy in my life. haha.
              Filling probably about 6 boats on Pirates is just amazing.
              Taking over pretty much the entire Hub at the noon meet, unbelievable.

Fun times were had by all!
              Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, just like me.

For new music click below!

Comment

- Haunted Mansion was freakin' hilarious. I also felt pretty nerdy.

- I loved all the people rushing over to us in the hub (autograph books in hand), thinking we were standing around a character. Their response: "Oh...its just some large group of people." )

- Pretty much all day Saturday...good times had at the Hearthstone Lounge & the Lost Bar.

- Ariel's Grotto with the Wolf Pack.

...way too many to list, but those are the first that come to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by dontbecheekin View Post
                  There really were some great memories.

The MiceChat invasion of HM was really fun. I've never felt so nerdy in my life. haha.
                  Filling probably about 6 boats on Pirates is just amazing.
                  Taking over pretty much the entire Hub at the noon meet, unbelievable.

Fun times were had by all!
                  I felt like a true Disnerd for that one. But I did the schpiel anyway. My favorite moment of the night, oddly enough, was when we got off the elevator and walked past the open door to the other elevator. I've never seen one of the elevators just sitting there open and empty like that before.

Brittany's tour at the 50 years thing was fun, too.
                  Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                  The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

VF gives awesome hugs! I'm just sayin. :squeeze: :love:
                    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

Too many,

Telling VF that I better see her respond to a TR or make her own thread.

Meeting AA, MTNGIRL and Dmom for the first time.

Hanging out with the DMCA and getting lots of laughs on BTMRR.

Every Stretching Room I was in (one I can't talk about and another where we were p@**holes)

Riding PotC where our boat tilted to the left.

Hanging with Becky and her daughters.

Tinkerbelle chasing a pirate all through the shops of NOS.

Kyle and John.

Giving Kimber her present.

Too many more
                      -Jack :geek:
                      Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

I truly think your an awesome person. You were the first MCer I met and made me (us) feel very welcome. Thank you.
                        HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

The Haunted Mansion Sunday night was simply awesome.

The DMCA BTMRR ride.

I met so many new, wonderful people over the weekend. I don't want to leave anyone out, but you all are great!

Being the secret keeper on xharryb's surprise trip to California and the reaction people had when they realized he was here.
                          One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
                          Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Best HM ride EVER!! Starting with the spiel and ending with looking for the red hat kid.

Hector holding on to Chris for dear life as we slowly made our way from the Lost Bar

That flying dutchman cookie boat, guh.

late night chats with Annie :love:

riding Peter Pan w/Earkid.

Gah, i'm too tired to just even think!!
                            Good morning, son
                            In twenty years from now
                            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                            And I can tell you 'bout today
                            And how I picked you up and everything changed
                            It was pain
                            Sunny days and rain
                            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Villains Fan View Post
                              So, what are some of the moments from this weekend that keep coming back to you now?

Some of mine:

-Filling the Opera House with all MiceChatters

-The best chocolate chip cookies ever
                              Originally posted by Villains Fan View Post

Those are definitely two of mine , especially since Just John fell asleep and was snoring right behind us!!!:lol:

-My 1st Patron shot

Awww!! I didn't know that was your first! I am so happy it was with me since you're one of the first people I ever met when I first discovered the Disney boards a few years ago!

-Hugs, hugs, and more hugs
                              -And lastly, bittersweet goodbyes

Totally agree with you on this one too. It was wonderful to see so many familiar faces and meet so many new ones and then so hard to say goodbye!

Other moments that keep coming back:

* Best Turtle Talk show I've ever seen
                              * Riding Screamin' and Grizzley after the Cove Bar meet
                              * Dinner at The Vineyard with the Hamands and the Earkids, the funny
                              photo with our waiter , and then walking through DCA after it was closed
                              * The funny conversations I had with all the people who were in my hotel
                              room beforer dinner and then the funny conversations I had with people
                              after dinner at the Hearthstone.
                              * All the darling little kids who were there with their MC parents.
                              * High fives in line and then riding in the back seat of Rockin Space with
                              Lady3Jane and her daughter and Wolfette in front of us
                              * Scooby Snacks and last conversations and goodbyes at the Lost Bar!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X