Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

A few Disneyland Wallpapers for you

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few Disneyland Wallpapers for you

I took some of my photos from Monday 5/23 and turned them into wallpapers. I hope you enjoy them.

http://members.cox.net/ru42video2

There are also still wallpapers at
    http://members.cox.net/ru42video

I figure I will rotate between the 2 sites. So if you might want one in the future, grab it now.

RU

Be sure to visit my site!

There are a lot of good shots here! The Jungle Cruise mist shot is great.

Comment

thoughs are awsome thanks for sharing them
      "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
      - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

:monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

Great pics- Thanks!
        Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Great Pictures. What kind of camera do you have?
          Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Thanks everyone.

ni_teach - I am now using a Nikon D70 (I saw now because I bought it a week ago.) I love the camera, it has been a nice addition. Great features, very intuitive for me and the shots are excellent.

RU

Comment

Gorgeous shots!!
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

You are a fantastic photographer! Thanks for sharing!
                disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Good pics, thanks for caring.
                  sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Thanks again folks, I appreciate your comments.

RU

Comment

Thanks for the great pictures! I LOOOOVE the Jungle Cruise misty shot .... it really looks like a jungle! SO cool!
                      Originally posted by drunkmom
                      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Oooooooooohhhhhh pretty. Me and hubby have fun picking a new one when we log on. Funny he keeps picking Ariel. The tink parade in one of my favorites. And I must agree the misty jungle cruise shot is great. It has been in the high 90's here so that cool mist look so nice.
                        Thanks for sharing
                        "You can't judge a book by its cover."
                        "No, but you can tell how much it is going to cost."

Comment

I love the one of the "Partners" statue.
                          "To all who come to this happy place, welcome..."

Comment

Speaking of the Partners statue, the closeup of Walt showed a design of some kind on his tie. It looks to me like an Asian character of some kind. Is this a tietack? Is it symbolic of something?

Comment

Originally posted by MtnBob
                              Speaking of the Partners statue, the closeup of Walt showed a design of some kind on his tie. It looks to me like an Asian character of some kind. Is this a tietack? Is it symbolic of something?
                              That is a tie-tack that walt wore occasionally.(I have some pics of him wearing it somewhere)
                              "To all who come to this happy place, welcome..."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X