Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Matterhorn Climbers Returning!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matterhorn Climbers Returning!!

Not having a job pays off when it comes to getting the scoop at times I guess.....

While looking for a job at Disneyland I came across this opening for MOUNTAIN CLIMBER. Looks like after years of missing in action the Matterhorn will be used again for entertainment both outside and in.

J
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

That is happy news!! My oldest LOVED watching the mountain climbers!!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Nicely done! i never got to see them when they were there in the past. I will be looking forward to this. That just adds that much more excitement to that area.

Comment

You made my day!

Matt and Jay are gods!
        www.deliciousmayhem.net
        www.kidseatingpaste.com

Comment

Wow! That's so cool! If only I wasn't afraid of heights...

Comment

Magic Returns to the Matterhorn

Oh, they'll be climbing that mountain when we come... they'll be climbing that mountain when we come...

CHECK THIS OUT: http://jobsearch.disneycareers.newjo...lid=8634&fn=&q=

Where's CM Matt? I need to hug him!!!!
            disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

COOL! I remember watching those guys when I was a kid. It just made it seem like the matterhorn was such a huge mountain....i dunno just the weird things that go through your head when your a kid.
              I'm excited to hear about it

Comment

How funny... I just posted a thread at the same time. DOH!!!
                disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

2 seconds late but it is great news forsure!!!!!

J
                  Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
                    How funny... I just posted a thread at the same time. DOH!!!
                    This post was 4 minutes ahead of yours (not quite the same time)...but you were close.

Comment

actually 20;-) I am just jazzed I got the scoop....well sure it is posted on the Disney web site and I am sure people knew for a while in the parks, but as far as the boards go I did it!!!! LOL I need a job

J
                      Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

LoL that always happens to me when I try to start a threat... so I rarely ever do... but it's such good news that I don't mind hearing it twice! :love:

Comment

wow.. so many people looking for a job at DL.. and infact 2 people stumble on it and make a post seconds appart.. funny..

This is great news..... I can't wait to see them in July....

Comment

Hee - I was a little excited.
                            disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

This is GREAT news!! I can't wait to see them climbing that mountain again! Next on the list: people movers?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X