Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

parade of dreams/block party bash auditions!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parade of dreams/block party bash auditions!

i just checked the disneyauditions.com website and saw this...

Block Party Bash / Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams
    Disney Entertainment Productions is seeking strong, energetic performers with dancing skills!

Date/Time
    February 11
    Males - 9:00 am
    Females- 12:00 pm

LocationTeam Disney Anaheim
    700 W. Ball Rd.
    Anaheim, CA
    • Park in the Team Disney parking structure off Ball Road and Cast Place, and meet at the Security Gate
    • Bring a picture ID to be admitted backstage
    Requirements

it's on FEB 11th and thats like a week and a half away! kind of soon, isnt it? you would think disney would try to get the word out sooner. anyways, just thought i would share that! and i think its kind of funny how POD has like 5 auditions in the last year and BPB has had one.

sooo who's going?! i'm thinking about it...

Re: parade of dreams/block party bash auditions!

Originally posted by premier_rue View Post
    i just checked the disneyauditions.com website and saw this...

Block Party Bash / Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams
    Disney Entertainment Productions is seeking strong, energetic performers with dancing skills!

Date/Time
    February 11
    Males - 9:00 am
    Females- 12:00 pm

LocationTeam Disney Anaheim
    700 W. Ball Rd.
    Anaheim, CA
    • Park in the Team Disney parking structure off Ball Road and Cast Place, and meet at the Security Gate
    • Bring a picture ID to be admitted backstage
    Requirements
    it's on FEB 11th and thats like a week and a half away! kind of soon, isnt it? you would think disney would try to get the word out sooner. anyways, just thought i would share that! and i think its kind of funny how POD has like 5 auditions in the last year and BPB has had one.

sooo who's going?! i'm thinking about it...

Comment

I wonder if the princes are coming back from the superbowl holidays

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
      ~

Comment

haha I'm such a bad dancer...I should go....what kind of dancing will they make you do?

Comment

I went to last year's Block Party auditions and was sorely disappointed but then again I guess I'm not much of a dancer. I wanted to be in it so bad I got my hopes up too much.

Be prepared for INTENSE dance routines, I think you have to do several of them.

Comment

Block Party Bash was insane to watch. The energy level paired with the dancing, I'm surprised no one fell over! It was an amazing show!

Comment

Depending on who they have running the auditions, it can either be the most fun thing ever or very disappointing.
              Make sure you're HYDRATED and have gotten in shape.

Comment

man. i wanna go, and i don't. i'm a quick learner and i can dance. but hm. lol.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miniLYN View Post
                  man. i wanna go, and i don't. i'm a quick learner and i can dance. but hm. lol.
                  I say go, I met fun people when I went last year. The audition is like OMG in the intensity of dancing but then if you've seen the parade you can expect that. But it is really hard if you're not a pro at dancing and don't have any experience. My best friend is in it so I know how it goes.

Comment

The first round of dancing auditions I went to really didn't seem that intense to me. I knew I was a bad dancer and I couldn't pull it off too well but the moves were straight forward after practicing for a while and it's pretty much a "you can do them or you can't". The guy who watched us and passed us or not is just watching you trying to picture if you're someone he'd want to see dancing down the street in a Disney parade at that point. The harder dancing and form judging isn't until the later rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by premier_rue View Post
                      It's probably a smaller audition just to fill in some empty spots. POD was just recast at the start of this month, so there's probably some openings, but not a whole lot. Block Party Bash was 7 days/week, then went down to 5 days, and now runs 3 days. So their casting needs have decreased, allowing them to fill in their holes with existing performers. But there are always some hard-to-fill spots. So go to the audition, but don't be disappointed if you don't get cast, as they're probably looking for people to fill a few specific spots. Keep trying at other auditions, as then they may be looking for a role that you can better fill.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
                        I say go, I met fun people when I went last year. The audition is like OMG in the intensity of dancing but then if you've seen the parade you can expect that. But it is really hard if you're not a pro at dancing and don't have any experience. My best friend is in it so I know how it goes.
                        EagleWings who's your friend and what unit are they in? i know a couple people in the show, too it would be funny if we knew the same people haha.

Comment

Although the website says the audition is for both Block Party and Parade of Dreams, it will actually be for Block Party only. The fliers that have been posted show it as Block Party only. Apparently Parade of Dreams doesn't have any spots to fill (although the Princes are a different matter)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X