This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Besides The Blue Bayou

Ill be making my latest trip to Disneyland in april and i just realised something. Every time i go i eat at the Blue Bayou and I love it but in the 30 or so times ive been there the blue bayou is the only sit down restaurant ive eaten at so i decided that this trip Im going to eat at a couple different places and i was wondering whats the best? Any suggestions would be great!

Re: Besides The Blue Bayou

NAPA ROSE hands down!!!!!!

Comment

We really like Cafe Orleans! Also, in DTD, we like Ralph Brennan's.

Comment

Whats the pricing like and what type of food?

Comment

Originally posted by bonofiededge View Post
          Whats the pricing like and what type of food?
          If you are speaking to me, Cafe Orleans is just outside of Blue Bayou...and across the way. http://www.allearsnet.com/dlr/din/menu/men_cr.htm
          You can get a Monte Cristo there too! And, pommes frites (love them), and salads. They don't have a huge selection, but, I love dining outside and watching the people and the view of the river.

Ralph Brennan's is in DTD and they serve cajun type foods. We were there for dinner one night and they had a 3 piece quartet playing music. It was quite nice. http://www.rbjazzkitchen.com/ (That's a link to their website.) http://www.rbjazzkitchen.com/gen_info.php

Comment

try www.allearsnet.com for menus to help you get an idea of which places you'd like to eat.

For a sit down meal, that's not on the same prices scale as Napa Rose, I enjoy the Trattoria in DCA and Cafe Orleans at DL.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

If you'll be there on a Sunday, the Gospel Brunch at House of Blues in DTD is a lot of fun, even if you aren't a big Jesus praiser. But Symbolic is right. Napa Rose is the best of the best of the best. Catal in DTD is also good. If you go mid-day, take the Monorail into and out of the park.
              Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
              The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
                If you'll be there on a Sunday, the Gospel Brunch at House of Blues in DTD is a lot of fun, even if you aren't a big Jesus praiser. But Symbolic is right. Napa Rose is the best of the best of the best. Catal in DTD is also good. If you go mid-day, take the Monorail into and out of the park.
                Thanks that sounds awesome i will be there on Sunday so ill definately check it out

Comment

Story Tellers is my fav!
                  “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

I did really like the Cafe Orleans Pommes Frites. The Monte Cristo was pretty good, but not my favorite. Even if you don't have a meal there stop by Cafe Orleans for the Pommes Frites.

I did enjoy ESPN zone as well. I had a great Smokehouse Burger and if you are a sports fan you'll love it. Heck you'll love it even if you are not. I am not a sports fan and I enjoyed the large screens and the TVs in the bathrooms

Comment

Cafe Orleans in DL
                      The Zocalo in DL
                      Ralph Brennan's in DTD
                      The Rainforest Cafe in DTD

Comment

Boy, I've gotta get to Napa Rose one of these days! I second the opinions above about Cafe Orleans and Storyteller's Cafe. I'd like to suggest Hook's Pointe at the Disneyland Hotel. We had a delicious dinner there with friends last year. We each ordered something different and everthing was wonderful. The restaurant is beautiful as well; quiet and somewhat off the beaten path.
                        sigpic

Comment

Are you looking for restaurants strictly within the DLR or are you looking for restaurants in neighboring cities that might be good? Will you have children with you?

Comment

I echo the ESPN Zone. I am usually alone when I go so I ask for a Lazy Boy and kick back and watch whatever is on and enjoy my meal.

I also like The Rainforest Cafe in DTD

Comment

Storytellers at the GCH is very good IMO.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X