This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasyland Update: Princess Fantasy Faire no more? Storybook changes +more

Re: Fantasyland Update: Princess Fantasy Faire no more? Storybook changes +more

Casey Jr. has been running one train for quite awhile now, at least every time I've been there.
    I love that ride.
    Thanks for the updates.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

So now if they rid this Princess Faire, there is going to be permanent meet and greet for all the Alice In Wonderland, Peter Pan, Pinocchio, and mary Poppins characters?

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

thanks for the update. As for the princess faire, I never took my daughter there due to the lines. What works great for me is the Ariels Grotto. I get to eat, have 6-8 princesses in 90 minutes and can have all the creature comforts of air-conditioning in the summer and heat in the winter. Only thing is the expense and I can only afford one character dining per trip. So, I ask my daughter, do you want characters (goofy's kitchen) or princesses. Most of the time she say's princesses. When we go into Disneyland, no lines, no worries, and no hassles of who got there first. I've also found the characters at DCA have a little more time to spend with guests since there are so few people.

Comment

Thanks for the great update.

So...how about if they ditch the Princess thing and...oh, I don't know.....PUT A FRICKIN SHOW BACK IN THE FANTASYLAND THEATER!!!

The kids can greet characters all over the park! The ONLY reason they started this Princess Faire thing in the first place was to MAKE MORE MONEY!

WE WANT A SHOW!
          WE WANT A SHOW!

:bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash:

Comment

We do need a show in Fantasyland Theater. Not the 10 minute how to be a princess thing! I don't see why Snow White was canceled, it was pretty hyped up when it started.
            If we chase the stars to lose our shadow, Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine.

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan View Post
              Thanks for the great update.

So...how about if they ditch the Princess thing and...oh, I don't know.....PUT A FRICKIN SHOW BACK IN THE FANTASYLAND THEATER!!!

The kids can greet characters all over the park! The ONLY reason they started this Princess Faire thing in the first place was to MAKE MORE MONEY!

WE WANT A SHOW!
              WE WANT A SHOW!

:bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash:
              That is exactly my question too, I hope they are booting the Princesses with a SHOW erady to go, I know I am hoping for the moon, but I would like to see a little bit of forethought and planning!

Comment

Excuse my stupidness, but, what do you mean by cds? Thanks.
                If I can't be a good roll model at least let me be a bad example.

Comment

Yeah I definitely agree that they should put a new show into the Fantasyland theatre. Maybe something similar to Animazement? Or they can take another classic, like they did with Snow White. Sleeping Beauty perhaps? It IS her castle in the park, for cryin out loud! :0)

Also, I know I've stated this dozens of times on this board, but they REALLY need to put back the Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough. I know it is old and a little worn down and super cheesy, but they can update it. and even if they don't, that is one of the things that just makes Disneyland, Disneyland. It's the little things like that that make an amazing place.
                  *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

CDS is Cast Deployment System.

Comment

Random questions that maybe somebody will be able to answer in regards to attraction capacity: Is Screamin' no longer allowed to run 5 trains? (Two) What ever happened to the purple train?

Comment

I love playing Duck Duck Goose on parades. (In fact, in my Playground Games class today, I commented that on Main Street, we usually call it Donald Donald Duck.) (Yes, I do get course credit for playing Duck Duck Goose. Don'tcha just hate me?) The games we used to play to keep the kids from getting bored is one of the things I miss most about working parades.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

So if the Princess are no longer there then are they going back to the castle. I still like to get my pictures taken with them?
                          To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

Wow! Things have certainly changed since I used to call Fantasyland my home. Back then I saw the same faces every day. It was rare you'd see a new hire in that area. I think part of the fun of working at Disneyland was getting to know so many people and seeing them when you were scheduled with them, in whatever land. Floating around the park and having your 8 hours scheduled with the same people was fun and comforting. It wouldn't have been the same if the faces were new all the time. (It was one of the reasons why I never wanted an Emporium shift.)
                            It's too bad, but absolutely fixable if Disney wants to put in what needs to be implemented to keep CMs around.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X