This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow White 70 years for Disneyland

First of all I hope this topic goes here. I was wondering send this year marks the 70th year of Snow White will Disneyland or WDW do anything speacial for Snow White's 70th birthday. Also is there any word of her movie coming out this year on a 2 disk DVD? If Snow White came out in 1937 I think there should be something?
    To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Re: Snow White 70 years for Disneyland

Its been out on 2 Disc dvd.

Comment

Sorry, Snow White I believe was the first 2 disc Platnium release in 2002. It is "back in the vault" for quite some time now.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Well, it's not until December that the anniversary rolls around- so who knows? Otherwise the only thing that is certain is that SURPRISE! There will be a pin for it.
        "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
          First of all I hope this topic goes here. I was wondering send this year marks the 70th year of Snow White will Disneyland or WDW do anything speacial for Snow White's 70th birthday. Also is there any word of her movie coming out this year on a 2 disk DVD? If Snow White came out in 1937 I think there should be something?
          My guess would be that given their past history, they'd be more likely to do something more special at the 75th birthday.

--Barry
          Last edited by Radiobarry; 02-02-2007, 06:14 PM.
          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I love snow white thanks for sharing
            :crazylegs

Comment

I know they did for the 50th..

But with the YOAMD in progress, might not be anything as big.

Comment

They're still recovering from the scandal over what they did for her 69th anniversary.

Comment

^ hahahahahaha,

they should have a special birthday party for her...like a pirate and princess night, dedicated to Snow White..all the dwarves could be there. The evil queen..ugly version and pretty version..it'd be cool

Comment

They could install yet another child-traumatizing evil queen AA into the Snow White Scary Adventure ride! yay!
                    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X