This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Jobs

Does anyone know if Disney hires hotel managers from the outside, or are they always promoted from within? I have alway kept an eye on the job board, but I have never seen any management jobs posted.

i've never worked for disney before, so i don't know for certain, but i think they hire most of their managment from within.

Comment

Always hire within.

Comment

if anyone wants to be aladin in the stage show or a character in the storyteller show they are holding auditions.

Comment

yeah for most of our upper management positions, we do hire within. but if you were a hotel manager somewhere else and want to be considered for one in the hotels in the resort, then apply for a hotel job and see what happens. but i know that you do need some experience first in the actual hotel and resort before u work your way up the ladder.
          "Something Wicked This Way Comes....."

"You know what you got to do when life brings you down, you swim. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming......" ---Dory

"A Princess in search of her Prince Charming.....or close to it....If you think you are him or know him please send a message or resume......"

Comment

Originally posted by snappy
            Always hire within.
            I think it depends on what kind of help is needed and who the applicants are. This may be different for Resort Hotels, but I know that most of the Merchendise managers were hired from the outside (until recently).
            -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
            -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
            --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X