Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Which Song would you rather have stuck in your head...

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Song would you rather have stuck in your head...

Ok..Here it is..these two songs can at times be fun and annoying...so tell us which on would you rather have in your head while at Disneyland:

The Tiki Room or Its A Smallworld?
    The Tiki Room
    77.42%
    Its A Smallworld
    22.58%

The poll is expired.

Well Secluded, I see all!!!

Disney Paranormal Society

Re: Which Song would you rather have stuck in your head...

Both are evil and wicked songs...lol. If I had to choose though I would choose Tiki room, can handle that one.

BTW, I love your RHPS avatar....
    Janet
    John 3:16

Comment

Tiki room. I accually sing it in my shower once in a while.

Comment

I'm going to have to vote Tiki Room. I can't stand either one but Small World makes me twitch and break out in hives. Anything is better than that, right?

Comment

I love the Tiki Room! It might get annoying if it's constantly in your head, but it's awesome!!
          The daydream princess

Comment

Small World. I know all the words to that song and even though I have the Tiki song on a couple of cds, the only words I know is In the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki room. And something about being in the show and In the audience too. So it seems much more repetative to me that Small world.

Comment

This is like asking, "Which would you rather have: An anvil dropped on your head or a cupcake?"
              -Tim

Comment

I once programmed my dad's computer so every time he hit enter it would play the tiki room song! It makes me happy!
                sigpic
                Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

The words to small world "there is just one moon and one golden sun and a smile means friendship to everyone" are actually nice, but the high pitched repetitive makes it hanieous, so tiki all they way
                  Is this haunted signature
                  actually
                  stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
                  Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
                  also known as...
                  Dominatrix of Randomness

Comment

small world. The Tiki Room, if it weren't for the AAs, would be slow torture banned by the Geneva Convention.
                    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Tiki room most def, though it too can get annoying. Small world kinds just bores into your skull after a while. I'll take the birds any day over the multi-ethnic children

Comment

The Tiki room, by far! It has never given me a headache or a flashing migraine!

Comment

I would rather have the tiki room in my head. I actually like that song and attraction, probably cause of the pineapple whips. It's strange because I have a fear of birds but I'm fine in an enclosed space with anamatronic birds all around me. Must be the Disney magic.
                          If we chase the stars to lose our shadow, Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine.

Comment

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post
                            This is like asking, "Which would you rather have: An anvil dropped on your head or a cupcake?"
                            Thats a good way of putting it.

Comment

I think the reason why Tiki is slightly less annoying is because it doesn't play constant through the attraction. During SW there's really no change in song, Tiki breaks it up a little.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X