This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell TSI, Here are some pics

Well I went to the meet today and after that the only thing we (Sam and I) did was go to TSI, here are the pictures I took as this will probably be the last time we see most of these things. I won't comment on any of these as they will be respected in silence.

More to come...
    -Jack :geek:
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Re: Farewell TSI, Here are some pics

It was sad! I have not been the biggest TSI fan but,it is sad the pirates are going to take over!

And as always great pics Jack love your camera! Can i have it?
    The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

:crybye: Rest in peace, TSI!
      MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

I am going to miss it.

Good times getting lost and terrified as a kid on that island.

Comment

wonderful pix as always! thanks for sharing them, espcially for those of us that aren't able to visit TSI during its last few days before the pirates take over one corner of it
          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
          Originally posted by pratt55
          Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Still more to come..

Comment

Awesome pictures. Thank you so much for taking them. Like I said in another post, I am so glad I took my boys for their first and last visit the other week. Now, I can have pictures of them on the same Island I played on as a girl....
              Janet
              John 3:16

Comment

love that last pic the empty grave! Very cool touch. That bridge is fun too! First time I have done that one and yes thats my back! I WAS THERE!

Comment

Farewell to TSI

I'm glad to have grown up with TSI as a part of Disneyland. Did I get pictures of everything? Heck no, but I did what I could. I will not forget a part of Disneyland that I loved as a kid. I'll have more pics in my TR from yesterday and today's meet, but these are what I have. Hope you enjoyed, I will miss it.

Comment

I'm glad to have grown up with TSI as a part of Disneyland. Did I get pictures of everything? Heck no, but I did what I could. I will not forget a part of Disneyland that I loved as a kid. I'll have more pics in my TR from yesterday and today's meet, but these are what I have. Hope you enjoyed, I will miss it.

Amen brother AMEN!

Comment

I sooo wanted to visit TSI one last time during last week's meet. but I just couldn't work it out. I hadn't visited there in years, but yes, part of me does resent the pirate encroachment into the park. I know the reasons why, but I don't have to like it.

And...at the risk of being indelicate...after the island closes, couldn't they let some of my friends from the 70's back into Injun Joe's Cave for one...last..."toke" for old time's sake? How about a plaque commemorating "Yippies Day"....
                      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
                        I sooo wanted to visit TSI one last time during last week's meet. but I just couldn't work it out. I hadn't visited there in years, but yes, part of me does resent the pirate encroachment into the park. I know the reasons why, but I don't have to like it.

And...at the risk of being indelicate...after the island closes, couldn't they let some of my friends from the 70's back into Injun Joe's Cave for one...last..."toke" for old time's sake? How about a plaque commemorating "Yippies Day"....

why they have big thunder trail at night for the last "toke"....

Comment

Fantastic photos, man. If you took them today, it was one of the most perfect sunny days imaginable.

I'll miss the island too. Let's hope it's still somewhat recognizeable when they're done with it.

Haaha... we speak as if it's alive and we're friends.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Great pictures, we were there today, and took in the whole island, did all the caves,and bridges. I will miss it. It just seems that the pirate theme is getting out of control in the park. So long Tom and Becky!
                            Long live the "Happiest Place on Earth" the ORIGINAL, Disneyland.
                            Former Cast Member - Class of 89

Comment

i think its going to be interesting to take photos like these and compare once the island reopens....i have a feeling (hope?) we're all going to be surprised how much of it ISN'T changed
                              Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                              -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                              elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                              Originally posted by pratt55
                              Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X