Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Market House Telephone Conversations

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market House Telephone Conversations

Does anyone have... or know where I could obtain a recording of the partyline telephone conversations that are heard on the antique telephones in the Market House on Main Street?
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

I hear it every now and then on Live365's 1313 South Harbor Blvd. station, which runs in a continual loop. It's a premium station, so you have to be a paid member to listen to it, but Live365 is a real bargain for entertainment.

http://www.live365.com/stations/hitchhikingghost
    My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Comment

I have it

Would your email support me sending it?

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherPixie
        I have it

Would your email support me sending it?
        I think so. How big a file?

Let's find out.
        tomchaney@att.net
        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Maybe you could post it somewhere so we could all grab it!

If not, my email is nazznomad *at* radioclambake.com
          http://www.radioclambake.com

Comment

Please do not discuss sharing of copyrighted files on MiceChat. Thank You!
            -Monorail Man

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X