This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market House Telephone Conversations

Does anyone have... or know where I could obtain a recording of the partyline telephone conversations that are heard on the antique telephones in the Market House on Main Street?
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

I hear it every now and then on Live365's 1313 South Harbor Blvd. station, which runs in a continual loop. It's a premium station, so you have to be a paid member to listen to it, but Live365 is a real bargain for entertainment.

http://www.live365.com/stations/hitchhikingghost
    My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Comment

I have it

Would your email support me sending it?

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherPixie
        I have it

Would your email support me sending it?
        I think so. How big a file?

Let's find out.
        tomchaney@att.net
        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Maybe you could post it somewhere so we could all grab it!

If not, my email is nazznomad *at* radioclambake.com
          http://www.radioclambake.com

Comment

Please do not discuss sharing of copyrighted files on MiceChat. Thank You!
            -Monorail Man

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X