This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaddyB Photo Update

Here are some pictures from my latest photo update with at least a half dozen available as desktop wallpapers for downloading... check out my signature for the link.

---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Re: DaddyB Photo Update

Yay! I was just wondering when we'd be hearing back from you. This made my night (and it's my birthday too!)

Comment

Originally posted by 2DieFR View Post
      Yay! I was just wondering when we'd be hearing back from you. This made my night (and it's my birthday too!)
      Happy Birthday!

Comment

Thanks for the link to the beautiful photos!

Comment

I LOVE your photos!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share them with us. I have one of yours as my desktop now. It's Mickey holding Walt's hand, from the Partners statue.

Comment

Love the picture of Goofy! He doesn't look like he's ready to greet anyone yet.

Comment

So nice to hear from you after meeting up with at the Birthday Meet.....going to look for my next desktop....Thanks!
              Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
              it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

It was great to see you, too!

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

Thanks for sharing
                  :crazylegs

Comment

Thanks daddyb, always a pleasure to see your work.:bow: :thumbup:
                    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I'm sorry that I apparently missed meeting you at the park during the birthday meet. Wonderful pics again and I too am off to find my new desktop!

--Barry
                      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I have always loved your updates...Thanks for sharing...
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey! I was at the park today for the next photo update, and I got to meet Ed Grier! He had no idea who I was, and looked a little shell shocked that someone from 'the public' might know who he was, but he was kind and shook my hand...

He was obviously out meeting and greeting castmembers.

He was probaby muttering as he walked away " @^$% annual passholders"

Comment

Your updates are always great...thanks!

Comment

Well if you gave him your VF business card he was probably muttering something else

That's cool though =D Did anything meaningful get said in the conversation? Like did you bring up park photography at all to him and get a response, or just give him a quick nod and a hello? heh.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X