Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Day Park Hopper, Any Deals Out There?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One Day Park Hopper, Any Deals Out There?

    Hi guys!

    I'm taking my girlfriend to DLR for our first trip together. We're only going to be able to spend one day there, so I will need a one-day park hopper for her. Any tips on where to get it for the best price?

    Thanks!!!




  • #2
    Re: One Day Park Hopper, Any Deals Out There?

    Nothing available to the General Public or to SoCal residents.

    I would check with your employers group, school or credit union, they might have a 1 day ParkHopper at a discount.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: One Day Park Hopper, Any Deals Out There?

      Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
      Nothing available to the General Public or to SoCal residents.

      I would check with your employers group, school or credit union, they might have a 1 day ParkHopper at a discount.
      Good thinking
      :crazylegs

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: One Day Park Hopper, Any Deals Out There?

        Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
        Hi guys!

        I'm taking my girlfriend to DLR for our first trip together. We're only going to be able to spend one day there, so I will need a one-day park hopper for her. Any tips on where to get it for the best price?

        Thanks!!!
        Here's what I'll do for you.

        I'll leave my husband and kids and set up residence in SoCal with one of our MiceChat friends. I'll get a job at Disneyland (preferabley not cleaning toilets, but I'll do anything for you, Max!), and I'll sign your girlfriend in for the day. I'll even take you two shopping with my discount!

        How does that sound??

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: One Day Park Hopper, Any Deals Out There?

          DL-only would be a better deal.
          1. Park-hopper costs more.
          2. While you're at DCA, you're wasting time NOT at DL.

          Anywho, everyone reading this should check with their local employee club to see what kind of deal is out there, then Max can figure out how to get the ticket.

          Alternative: buy one-day park-hopper, then convert to AP. Then return a few more times over the next 12 months.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: One Day Park Hopper, Any Deals Out There?

            Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
            Here's what I'll do for you.

            I'll leave my husband and kids and set up residence in SoCal with one of our MiceChat friends. I'll get a job at Disneyland (preferabley not cleaning toilets, but I'll do anything for you, Max!), and I'll sign your girlfriend in for the day. I'll even take you two shopping with my discount!

            How does that sound??

            Stinks,

            First, let me just say the only way you could be better is if you were twins. You are so cool, I feel like I am getting pneumonia just from typing in the same thread as you.

            Uhh, so not to be pushy, but you need to get the ball rolling on this plan. I do appreciate your dedication to my cause, and I will see to it that Santa brings you whatever you wish for Christmas next year.

            Peas, n I'm out.



            Comment


            • #7
              Re: One Day Park Hopper, Any Deals Out There?

              When are you coming?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: One Day Park Hopper, Any Deals Out There?

                Originally posted by sediment View Post
                DL-only would be a better deal.
                1. Park-hopper costs more.
                2. While you're at DCA, you're wasting time NOT at DL.

                Anywho, everyone reading this should check with their local employee club to see what kind of deal is out there, then Max can figure out how to get the ticket.

                Alternative: buy one-day park-hopper, then convert to AP. Then return a few more times over the next 12 months.

                You may be right. I don't know if it is worth it to add on DCA, and we only have one day, so why split hairs? Although soarin is really cool, I don't know that we would get enough use out of DCA.

                Do you CA peeps have a ladder, tarp, hard hat, and orange vest I can borrow? I can always just look like a worker and hop the fence.



                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: One Day Park Hopper, Any Deals Out There?

                  Maybe I can move in with someone for like a week, to get the So-Cal rate?



                  * Note, I have great hygiene.



                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: One Day Park Hopper, Any Deals Out There?

                    Monday, March 12th. I have a DAP, but Murphy has nada. She is a New Yorker, and has never been to CA, so we're going to hit DLR Monday, and then shoot over to Migo's home town in SD.



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: One Day Park Hopper, Any Deals Out There?

                      South Dakota? DL is a little out of the way for that trip.
                      Make sure you see Deadwood and Mt Rushmore.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: One Day Park Hopper, Any Deals Out There?

                        Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
                        Do you CA peeps have a ladder, tarp, hard hat, and orange vest I can borrow? I can always just look like a worker and hop the fence.
                        Or you could do the YMCA in public and no one would blink an eye.

                        Be sure to give migo a swift kick to the breasts from me.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: One Day Park Hopper, Any Deals Out There?

                          If you were coming to one of the hotels with a group/convention you could get like $5 off or something like that. Even get the half-day ticket if you wanted for one park.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: One Day Park Hopper, Any Deals Out There?

                            Dang if you were going 2 days later I'd buy the tickets with my PAP for you, shoot!

                            I agree with you Stinkerbell needs to start packing up for that plan. :lol:



                            Comment

                            Ad Widget

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X