This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help from HMH fans

Hey, as most of you know, I'm a theatre person. My next show is The Pied Piper and the Emperor's New Clothes. Well, we're theming it to dark and gothic to the tone of Tim Burton. As I'm sketching and coming up with ideas for the sets, I thought, HEY WHY NOT USE MICECHATTERS?! So:

If you have pics from The Haunted Mansion Holiday, it would be GREAT if you could post them for inspiration.

Thanks a bunch.
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Re: Help from HMH fans

O man... this might take a while... inside or out or both?

Comment

Anything, just so I can check out Burton's angles and such. Also pics for SaguinePoppit, she's helping w/ costumes.
      “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

Are you using Tim Burton as an overall influnce or just the HMH?

Comment

Sorry, but I cant find the file I devoted to my good pictures of HMH. :rant: But I hope this helps!

Comment

Burton overall, but since the HMH brings his stuff to life, it's great for ideas.

Comment

You are welcome demento

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

*cough cough* reputation *cough cough* :lol:

Comment

Well, Burton's work does not begin or end with NBC nor should an overlay fully convey his works. I highly suggest watching a few of his movies for even more inspiration. I think watching some of his live action should inspire you even more already. I highly recomend Edward Scissors Hands, I think you'll get alot of ideas from that. And I also recomend getting inspiration from TB movies that doesn't fully have his trademark style, Ed Wood is a good one for this. Just a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Hench View Post
                      Well, Burton's work does not begin or end with NBC nor should an overlay fully convey his works. I highly suggest watching a few of his movies for even more inspiration. I think watching some of his live action should inspire you even more already. I highly recomend Edward Scissors Hands, I think you'll get alot of ideas from that. And I also recomend getting inspiration from TB movies that doesn't fully have his trademark style, Ed Wood is a good one for this. Just a suggestion.
                      Way ahead of you. Watched Corpse Bride this morning, going to watch Beetle Juice tomorrow, hopefully Sleepy Hollow too (one of the few I haven't seen). Going to put NBC on my ipod for work tomorrow. The only other one I own is Big Fish... speaking of which, a friend of mine was in that (he's the giant that gets replaced by the HUGE giant) I should really talk to him.

Comment

I have quite a few from the HMH 2005.

One more from Nov. 2006

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X