Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What days are Early Entry into Fantasyland?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What days are Early Entry into Fantasyland?

    I will be visiting Disneyland from March 31st until April the 3rd. I only have 4 days in the parks. We arrive on Saturday, and catch a flight home on Wednesday, April the 4th. I will be spending Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday in the parks. Does anyone know the present days that are Early Entry Days into Fantasyland? I have one Early Entry with my 4 day tickets. I would like to have some idea. I can't seem to find this information on the Disneyland website, and it is not specified on my ticket. Thank You.
    BarbaraAnn


  • #2
    Re: What days are Early Entry into Fantasyland?

    It depends.

    Early Entry for DLR hotel guests is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. It includes Fantasyland (except Storybook and Casey), and Tomorrowland attractions. If you are at one of the 3 hotels this works for every early entry, not just one.

    Toontown Morning Madness is the ticketed option that allows you into Toontown and hour before Toontown would regularly open since it opens a bit later to the public.

    So it depends on the type of ticket you have. My expeirence here is from the DLR hotel guest obviously.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: What days are Early Entry into Fantasyland?

      I bought my tickets online. I am staying at the Candy Cane Inn. I did not purchase any type of package. The ticket says that I am entitled to on early entry, but does not specify which day. The ticket does not say Toontown Madness. It says Early Entry.
      BarbaraAnn

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: What days are Early Entry into Fantasyland?

        If it says this ticket must be surrendered upon entry, then only one day. I know the Toontown ones have something to that effect since they are single use. Chances of it being single use is high and hopefully someone with more knowledge of this can answer you. In any case it would either be Monday or Tuesday, and perhaps both.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: What days are Early Entry into Fantasyland?

          Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
          I bought my tickets online. I am staying at the Candy Cane Inn. I did not purchase any type of package. The ticket says that I am entitled to on early entry, but does not specify which day. The ticket does not say Toontown Madness. It says Early Entry.
          Of the days you will be there, Monday and Tues will be your options. Get to the gate that says "Early Entry" about 15 minutes prior to the start for the best entry time. Have a BLAST!!!
          If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: What days are Early Entry into Fantasyland?

            Let me clarify, most Advance Purchase ParkHoppers that are 3 days or longer (including the SoCal CityPass) get one day of Early Entry. They basically have a special date stamp that they use for those folks who use Early Entry, so the ticket is marked as having the Early Entry being used, and the guests keeps the ParkHopper.

            Early Entry is currently Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays. On a rare occasion, an Early Entry day is cancelled or rescheduled. Saturday, May 19th (POTC 3 premiere) and Thursday, June 14th (Only Wednesday Grad Nite) will require Early Entry to be cancelled on those 2 specific days... I don't know of any other events that would require a cancellation of Early Entry thru the summer.

            Basically Fantasyland and Tomorrowland are open with most attractions open, including the classic Fantasyland Dark Rides and Space Mountain. The only food location that is open is the Tomorrowland Terrace.
            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: What days are Early Entry into Fantasyland?

              I Thank everyone for their speedy answer to my question. I am presently planning for my short trip to Disneyland, and this helps in my planning.
              BarbaraAnn

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: What days are Early Entry into Fantasyland?

                Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                Let me clarify, most Advance Purchase ParkHoppers that are 3 days or longer (including the SoCal CityPass) get one day of Early Entry. They basically have a special date stamp that they use for those folks who use Early Entry, so the ticket is marked as having the Early Entry being used, and the guests keeps the ParkHopper.

                Early Entry is currently Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays. On a rare occasion, an Early Entry day is cancelled or rescheduled. Saturday, May 19th (POTC 3 premiere) and Thursday, June 14th (Only Wednesday Grad Nite) will require Early Entry to be cancelled on those 2 specific days... I don't know of any other events that would require a cancellation of Early Entry thru the summer.

                Basically Fantasyland and Tomorrowland are open with most attractions open, including the classic Fantasyland Dark Rides and Space Mountain. The only food location that is open is the Tomorrowland Terrace.
                I thought that Main Street locations are open for dining as well, such as Carnation Cafe.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: What days are Early Entry into Fantasyland?

                  Originally posted by Pipeek View Post
                  I thought that Main Street locations are open for dining as well, such as Carnation Cafe.
                  If the park opens at 9 or later, Main Street will open 30 mins prior to that.
                  If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: What days are Early Entry into Fantasyland?

                    The Disneyland website says that Disneyland will be open from 8 a.m. until 12 a.m. on the days that I am visiting. My trip coincides with my grandson's Spring Break. So our Early Morning day will be a very early 7 a.m. entry. I really love riding the Fantasyland rides first thing in the morning.
                    BarbaraAnn

                    Comment

                    Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X