This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from our trip (May 11-14)

Here is a link to pictures: Disney trip (there are 4 pages of pictures)

AWWWWW! CUTE PICS! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun ... and the pictures of the kids on the plane are SO SO SO cute!
    Originally posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

thank you so much your family is beautiful!! and the shot of the castle is the best i've seen yet. dead serious
      wdw-87 fort wilderness with fam.
      00 off property with future wife
      00 carribean beach with fam. for x-mas
      01 all star ask her to marry me also x-mas
      02 off property with inlaws
      03 polynesian with wife and fam. 3 days from wed.
      06 port orleans french quarters with wife for one day

Comment

The pictures are getting me excited for my trip to DL in September... The castle looks beautiful!! =D
        Remember... Dreams Really Do Come True!!!
        Daniel and Eric Neuhickman
        09/02/2004 - Present

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.
        -- Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute awsome pics
          ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Very nice pictures!

RU

Be sure to visit my site!

Comment

great pictures. Looks like you had a great time with your family

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Thank you for sharing!......Very Nice..... And you Met PETER PAN???? We missed him....
                -----------------------------------------------
                DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Love the pics
                  :crazylegs

Comment

Nice pics, so cute to see your little Daughter covering her eyes, I did that too my first time as a kid. Was that on Snow White?
                    Thanks for sharing.
                    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments! We had a fabulous time inspite of the heat. My daughter covered her eyes on all of the dark rides (the ones in the picture are on Pinochio) but would peek out every now and then. She LOVED the roller coaster in Toon Town but didn't care for Matterhorn. She really wanted to ride on CA Screamin' but was too short! Both kids keep asking when we are going back -- not soon enough for me!

Comment

What a set of Uber-cuties! Looks like you've got your hands full with those boys! What a couple of characters!
                        ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

My twins are girl/boy. The other twins in the pictures are friends of ours (they got us in to a private meeting with Mickey Mouse).

Comment

Woo Hoo, double strollers! I hope you ran over lots of toes! :lol: :lol:
                            (see: stroller thread)
                            I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                            That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
                            sigpic

Comment

:lol: We were very careful not to run over toes -- now hitting people in the ankles was a different story! Some people just stop right in the middle of the walkway and you can't help but run into them!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X