This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the submarines

is the wall in the background between the subs and the matterhorn going to remain when they are done with the ride. Because if it is then im going to be kinda disapionted. it doesnt look that great and would not go well with the theming.
    Look for me on Facebook: Tyler Keith Lee Tew

For all Disney News when it happens, follow DisneyverseNews at www.twitter.com/DisneyverseNews

Re: Question about the submarines

I doubt they'll leave it up.

P.S. I see you're new, capitalization, punctuation, and spell check are your friends around here.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

That is the construction wall along the walkway that is painted with the fish and Resurfacing Soon logos. It will come down.

Comment

No. The wall will definitely go down.
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

sounds like a chance to show off the picture more than an honest question if they'd actually leave that wall up :P

Comment

Originally posted by almandot View Post
            sounds like a chance to show off the picture more than an honest question if they'd actually leave that wall up :P
            Its not my pic so im not trying to show it off. Ive never been to Disneyland just WDW.

For all Disney News when it happens, follow DisneyverseNews at www.twitter.com/DisneyverseNews

Comment

I see the wall coming down.

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
              MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

Comment

Originally posted by tyler2cfhs View Post
                Its not my pic so im not trying to show it off. Ive never been to Disneyland just WDW.
                It is the same thing when WDW do works on attractions around the parks. The walls go up and come down.
                AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day o 2010
                Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
                Older photo
                New Photo

Member of
                MiceChat WDW Trip
                Next trip
                2014 Dec, 31

Comment

They'll come down. And wow, that bass looks like an exact model from the old ones! Do you think its an old one being reused?

Comment

First, Welcome to the group. I am always glad to have new people asking questions that a lot of us here take for granted. Ask away about anything concerning Disneyland that you would like to know about since you have never been here. I hope you will get that chance someday. Everyone I know who has only ever been to WDW comes out here thinking they will not like Disneyland all that much, but go home thanking me for talking them into coming out to see the Park That Started It All.

Second: That is a construction wall put up for two reasons. One being they don't want all the construction stuff to be seen and secondly to protect the mindless herd from falling into the big open hole that they seem not to see. It will come down and the water level will go up so that big fish is under the water and not sitting on top gasping for air/water/whatever it is they "breathe" underwater.
                    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Boy View Post
                      First, Welcome to the group. I am always glad to have new people asking questions that a lot of us here take for granted. Ask away about anything concerning Disneyland that you would like to know about since you have never been here. I hope you will get that chance someday. Everyone I know who has only ever been to WDW comes out here thinking they will not like Disneyland all that much, but go home thanking me for talking them into coming out to see the Park That Started It All.

Second: That is a construction wall put up for two reasons. One being they don't want all the construction stuff to be seen and secondly to protect the mindless herd from falling into the big open hole that they seem not to see. It will come down and the water level will go up so that big fish is under the water and not sitting on top gasping for air/water/whatever it is they "breathe" underwater.
                      Ah, ok i get it. I was wondering why the fish etc. was above the water. I also get the idea of a construction wall I just didnt know if they were trying to make it apart of the theming, thats all. Thanks for the invite to the board and I might be going to Disneyland late this summer and im very excited. Ive been drawn into the idea that it is alot better than WDW and I want to make the decision for myself. But anyway, thanks again.

Comment

Great photo! Where did it come from?
                        The Mur

Comment

Originally posted by themur View Post
                          Great photo! Where did it come from?
                          Screamscape

Comment

Actually, it came from Disney, they released a few Publicity photos a few weeks ago.
                            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X