This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oppinion on what ticket or pass would be best

I am seeming to want to go to Disneyland more and more these days. I can get in some days of the yr by my friend who is a cm, but it seems like I will use them all before Dec.
    So, what pass or ticket is recommended. I would like to go a bit in the summer and my most fav time is Christmas. I used to be a PAP holder, but def do not have the funds for that, but really not familiar with the other offerings (besides deluxe)

Re: Oppinion on what ticket or pass would be best

Go to Disneyland.com/ap to see your choices.

The cheapest is the SoCal Select, but it has OVER half the year blocked out, including every Saturday and Sunday and most of the Summer.

The next is the regular SoCal, which has some Sundays available but most of the summer is blocked out.

The Deluxe has about 50 blockout days, which tend to be busy Saturdays and Holidays. This is more than likely the choice you want, since it covers most Summer days.

Don't forget, if you have cash flow issues, that you can buy a SoCal now, and then upgrade to a Deluxe at a later date (like before summer). You pay the full difference, but do not get any extra days, so it is just for the benefit you can make two payments. This might be the best option for you....
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Do you know if you can get the cm discount if you decide to upgrade or would I have to pay full price?

Comment

including every Saturday and Sunday and most of the Summer.
        also all of july
        sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X