This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What commercial is this!

While I was at DL in December we saw Cinderella's coach out in front of the castle with the horses and rose petals and all the like. I assume they were filming a commercial but I've yet to see it anywhere!! We watched the shoot for a while and it was really cool! There were fake rose petals EVERYWHERE!! So has anyone seen this commercial or know how long it takes for one to be produced?

Here are the pics. .

And then towards the end of the day we saw Cinderella's horses exiting near Small World. (Which for me was like seeing Elvis or something since I'm such a horse nut) Thought I'd include those pics since no one else would appreciate them in my family. . .

Anyways, has anyone seen this commercial!! I've been waiting patiently!

Re: What commercial is this!

No i dont know, but i love the pictures!

Comment

Am I the only one disturbed by what could possibly in this commercial?

Comment

I dont know if it was for this commercial or not, but recently I saw a commercial using Cinderella's coach. It pulled up in front of a family's house. Nothing to do with the characters or rose petals or the castle. Sorry. This was not helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by RatherB@Disneyland View Post
          I dont know if it was for this commercial or not, but recently I saw a commercial using Cinderella's coach. It pulled up in front of a family's house. Nothing to do with the characters or rose petals or the castle. Sorry. This was not helpful.
          I've seen that one and I got SOOOOO excited thinking it was going to be 'the one' but nope. Maybe it's the continuation of the saga. . . . Like when they get to DL or something.. . . I just want it to hurry up and come out already! I watched every commercial in the Super Bowl just hoping. . .

Comment

I saw that same commercial...

after they said cut:

we were told it was a YOMD commercial.
            Last edited by SCUBAbe; 02-10-2007, 09:54 PM.

Comment

With the pics scubabe added, it def reminds me of a YOAMD commercial. Now we will have to be on the lookout for it!

Comment

Awesome pictures, I cannot wait to see it. I remember back in 96 seeing the filming of a segment for the Disney channel. Then I saw it on T.V, I was excited that I got to see if being filmed...
                Janet
                John 3:16

Comment

Thanks for sharing maybe its a commercial for a dream since the family and little girl
                  :crazylegs

Comment

this was actually filmed for Euro-Disney in Paris. Go figure why they filmed it here, as we have a different castle... It should premeire in late 2007...

Comment

Originally posted by alix View Post
                      this was actually filmed for Euro-Disney in Paris. Go figure why they filmed it here, as we have a different castle... It should premeire in late 2007...

Comment

Anyone else wondering what Cinderella is doing parading around in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle? And if it IS for Paris, WOW. They are totally all over the place with that one!
                        It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

i wonder if they hire an actor to be cinderella and the prince or they use an already existing princess and prince at disneyland...anyone know??

Comment

Originally posted by ghosty4 View Post
                            Anyone else wondering what Cinderella is doing parading around in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle? And if it IS for Paris, WOW. They are totally all over the place with that one!
                            nope it did not even occur to me and it doesn't bother or concern me.

the child is dressed up like cinderella. The adult cinderella and the prince help her out of the coach, the child runs to her family, hugs the father, the father twirls her around and then the entire family run through the castle. It was cute..

Comment

Originally posted by belleariel412 View Post
                              i wonder if they hire an actor to be cinderella and the prince or they use an already existing princess and prince at disneyland...anyone know??
                              It is to my understanding that Disney has certain characters that are "media" type qualified to do these types of roles. But, I could also be totally wrong!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X