This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My (daughter's) disneyland birthday

So, came to disneyland for 5 days this week--4 day weekend in Las Vegas... and I decided to do a Disneyland party for my 9 year old since a ton of her friends were here because of the long weekend anyway. It was a total blast!
    I was nervous because lots of things at disneyland tend to be over priced...food, etc., and I worried what I would get for my $ at this party. It was totally great! The cast members running the party were fun, all the kids were encouraged to be wild and have fun. Pictures with mickey and minnie together were great! (I'd post pictures, but can't download to my laptop....) I would so recommend this party to disney lovers! Actually, even the parents who don't really like disneyland thought it was a great party! Adults had fun too!

Re: My (daughter's) disneyland birthday

Where in Disneyland did you have the party?
    Foolish Mortal
    sigpic

Comment

that is great........... where did they go for the party.. pictures we want pictures:lol:

Friends for life

Comment

They do the party at the Plaza Inn. It's $10 a person, and each person gets a small cake to decorate, a souvenir cup, and a sticker. I'll try to put in the pictures when I get home later today

Comment

Originally posted by awesomemama View Post
          They do the party at the Plaza Inn. It's $10 a person, and each person gets a small cake to decorate, a souvenir cup, and a sticker. I'll try to put in the pictures when I get home later today

oh ok i thought thats where you went

glad you had fun.. we should have done DL this weekend (since the kdis had a 4 day weekend) never thought about that.. hmmmm

Friends for life

Comment

How many kids did you have? And what a memorable birthday!

Comment

Awesome.Sounds like you had a splendid time!

:yea: I <3 SPACEMOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!:yea:

http://www.myspace.com/CayaHutch

Comment

That is too cute! I'm glad she had fun.

Comment

$10 a person sounds very reasonable to me too. Glad it all worked out.
                  It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Thinking about doing this for my grandma's 89th bday next weekend! I know it is mainly for kids, but she needs a good laugh! (Dialysis patient and well, going to be 89!)

Comment

We had a total of 14 people so.......11 kids! Cousins, friends, friends siblings, etc. It was a blast!
                      Tracy--do it for your grandmother! It is great fun, and she will love decorating her cake, and taking her picture with mickey and minnie. Also, I am sure that the cast members will be great to her, and make her feel extra special. Great idea!!!!

Comment

My friend went there for a young family member and she said everyone had fun. Her favorite picture was of her fortysomething brother smiling with blue icing on his teeth! She's going in a few months for her 27 year old son!
                        I want my cake back!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X