This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt was way ahead of the times.

So I was watching the official Disneyland podcast this evening when at the end something caught my attention. Marty Sklar was talking about how Walt would have welcomed all the changes at Disneyland saying that he would have asked "What took you so long?" Sklar then followed by saying that "Walt would have been way ahead of us..."

I thought this was an excellent portrayal of who Walt Disney was and just had to post the positive remarks that Sklar made. Heck, he said it with such a grin on his face that it almost seemed like he was trying to say that Disneyland wasn't changing enough. Maybe so.

By the way, the podcast the named the Official Disneyland Podcast and this episode was #006 - Never-finished land. Incase anyone else wanted to check it out.
    Class of 2005...

Re: Walt was way ahead of the times.

Walt was a great man. I have never heard any negitive comments on him. He has over-enthusiasm.

Comment

Thanks for the info...I'll definately check it out. I love Marty Sklar...wouldn't he be the coolest Grandpa ever? I mean aside from Walt that is!
      ~ Tami

Comment

Originally posted by ncadisneyfan View Post
        Thanks for the info...I'll definately check it out. I love Marty Sklar...wouldn't he be the coolest Grandpa ever? I mean aside from Walt that is!
        Actually I think John Hench would be! lol. Oh well, they both had such a close relationship with Walt that I would have loved to sit in on a creative design meeting between the three. Three of the most creative minds in Disney Entertainment (Hench, Sklar and of course Walt) in my opinion.

Btw, Disneyfan, what is your opinion on Tony Baxter....he seems to have a mixed reaction to some?!?!
        Class of 2005...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X