Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AP Effect on Crowds Before June Blackout - What To Expect?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP Effect on Crowds Before June Blackout - What To Expect?

I am a non-AP holder considering a trip the last week of June before the AP blackout sets in. I want to get your best guess on whether AP holders trying to squeeze in a weekday visit before the blackout will make the parks significantly busier than say after July 4 during weekdays.

Here is what I think I know:

1. Nemo sub ride opens on June 11 as currently scheduled

2. Many AP holders will want to ride this before their blackout

3. Final days before blackout of the SoCal Select Annual Passport are Mon-Tue, June 25-26

4. Final days before blackout of the SoCal Annual Passport are Mon-Fri, June 25-29

5. When POTC re-opened in 2006 at the end of June it caused a glut of AP holders who squeezed in before their blackout set in (caused in part by POTC re-opening later in June than will Nemo)

If I want to visit that week say Mon-Thurs (June 25-28), will there be any significant differences in park crowds as compared to a Mon-Thurs summer visit after the week of July 4?

Re: AP Effect on Crowds Before June Blackout - What To Expect?

They'll probably be about the same. Only difference is that one time period will be filled with AP'ers, while the other time period will be filled with tourists -- and PAP'ers.

Tough choice.

Comment

Re: AP Effect on Crowds Before June Blackout - What To Expect?

I know that AP always storm the park the day the blackout days end but I am not sure about the days just before

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X