X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About "Remember...Dreams Come True" Show Time

Hey guys,

I have a question about the time that "Remember...Dreams Come True" starts. (Well, all the fireworks shows for that matter.)

Why is it that they start at 9:25 and not just 9:30? 9:25 is such an odd time to start a show. Most people would just assume it's at 9:30 and show up then, only to have missed part of it.

Any reasoning behind this oddity?

...Joe...

Re: Question About "Remember...Dreams Come True" Show Time

Perhaps its related to the same reason that the parking lot speed is 14 miles per hour - people remember odd times better? My guess is that its so they can get all the guests out promptly on those days the park closes at 10pm.

Comment

Maybe so the fireworks can start almost immediately after Fantasmic? I'm not sure..
      Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Maybe so the fireworks can start almost immediately after Fantasmic? I'm not sure..
        This is probably the answer.

The Rivers of America is billed as a viewing area for the fireworks. By showing the fireworks directly after Fantasmic! guests might feel as if they are getting two shows for the price of one (the price being the wait time).

It could also keep people in the same place rather than have people get up for Fantasmic! and try to watch the fireworks elsewhere, creating more traffic problems.

Comment

part of it has to do with they, cannot have fireworks past 10 pm or they pay a fine....

so it gives them a window to do them or not....
          The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

Back when "Believe...There's Magic in the Stars" first opened it showed at 9:30. "Believe..." was the first fireworks show to shoot off pyro from the castle. The word soon got out that it was better to view the show in the hub. This caused crowd control problems because guests watching the 9pm Fantasmic! had a whole 7 minutes to attempt to make it from RoA to the hub. And boy did many guests attempt this, but with the hub usually already full, it was a nightmare, especially on busy days. 9:30 soon became 9:25. More so, the show typically goes around 9:24, basically as soon as F! is over. This way, guests don't even have a chance to move after F!

FF
            "A Journey Beyond Your Wildest Imagination..."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X