Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

Esmeralda, Fortune Red, or Shrunken Ned?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esmeralda, Fortune Red, or Shrunken Ned?

Okay, who's Disneyland's Chief Prognosticator (when in operation, that is...)? This decision can be based on ANY criteria: reliability, accuracy, entertainment, best hairstyle...whatever.
    Esmeralda
    41.03%
    Fortune Red
    23.08%
    Shrunken Ned
    35.90%

Re: Esmeralda, Fortune Red, or Shrunken Ned?

I voted Shrunken Ned...just because he is much more entertaining than the others.

Comment

Esmeralda, of course.
      Mike

Comment

Esmeralda! Fortune Red has too much pirate lingo which makes me wonder what the heck my fortune says. Shrunken Ned ... well ... obviously he couldn't see his fortune to know he would be shrunk(en) ... LOL!

Comment

Esmeralda.
          Location location location.

Comment

I voted Shrunken Ned. You just can't trust a pirate no matter how entertaining they may be. We all know about Gypsies... </racism> You see, Ned just hasn't anything to lose, so he has no reason to be untruthful with your fortune.

Can anyone tell me where they all are these days? They've moved around so much in the last few years.
            Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
            DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

Originally posted by monotonehell View Post
              I voted Shrunken Ned. You just can't trust a pirate no matter how entertaining they may be. We all know about Gypsies... </racism> You see, Ned just hasn't anything to lose, so he has no reason to be untruthful with your fortune.

This is a logical and compelling argument--especially for an Australian <racism> !! hehe

Comment

Originally posted by monotonehell View Post

Can anyone tell me where they all are these days? They've moved around so much in the last few years.
                Esmeralda is still in her prime MainStreet location, Shrunken Ned is in the Adventureland Souvenir shop (Southern Port Traders, I believe), and Fortune Red has disapperared and re-appeared from Pieces of Eight throughout the years--first inoperable, then just GONE after the last POTC refurb.

Comment

I miss Fortune Red. It was one thing that was a must do after riding Pirates.
                  1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon View Post
                    I miss Fortune Red. It was one thing that was a must do after riding Pirates.
                    I miss him, too--maybe he'll get a refurb and come back "Undead Red"?!

Comment

My favorite is Shrunken Ned,

Oh, you should have "Aladdin's Other Magic Lamp, on the list, too!"
                      Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                      An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                      Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                      Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Fortune Red because...that's truthfully the only one I've ever visited xD And I love mah pirates.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolffin View Post
                          Fortune Red because...that's truthfully the only one I've ever visited xD And I love mah pirates.
                          By th' Powers, I be inclined t' agree with ye, matey. Red were my vote as well, says I.

Comment

I vote for Fortune Red. He gives you some insight and then tells you what to ride next. And you have to do what he says or your fortune won't come true! :captain:
                            A signature should go here.

Comment

:thumbup: ya just gotta love shrunken ned!!! he is the best! :thumbup:
                              A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                              :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X