X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Return of Lincoln

Mouseplanet is reporting on the return on Lincoln:

"Cast members at the Main Street Opera House have begun to tell guests that the Disneyland: the First 50 Years attraction and film will close sometime this spring to allow for the return of Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln. Cast members say that they don't have a firm schedule for the switch, and that they do not know if Walt's office will also return."

Re: The Return of Lincoln

thats great, the film is short and kind of boring,Lincoln is a classic

Comment

I'll be looking forward to this!

Comment

Yay, it's about time.
        Mike

Comment

Awww damn That sucks.
          http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
          www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
          http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

It'd be good if they could show them both somehow. Run a show every 30 minutes (or appropriate period) and alternate between the shows. It'd take a bit of jiggling to get them to overlay each other, but two shows would have more pull than just one. Also I haven't seen 50 years yet
            Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
            DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

we have talked about this here many times before this is not new news....
              The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

Originally posted by monotonehell View Post
                It'd be good if they could show them both somehow. Run a show every 30 minutes (or appropriate period) and alternate between the shows. It'd take a bit of jiggling to get them to overlay each other, but two shows would have more pull than just one. Also I haven't seen 50 years yet
                Or maybe show the movie in the lobby area?

Comment

I wouldn't mind the return of Lincoln, as long as they bring back the original version. I never liked the idea of wearing headsets and hearing all that *3-D* sound in your ears. All that ruined the splendor and richness of what the Lincoln attraction used to be!

On the other hand, I really like the Steve Martin/Donald Duck movie they show now, and I wouldn't mind if it stuck around.
                  Love Is An Open Door
                  :love:

http://facebook.com/PatrickDisneyGuy

Comment

It would be nice to have the original (non 3d sound) back,
                    but they should be able to keep running the Steve/Donald
                    DL history movie, too.
                    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Although I am glad lincoln is coming back...I will miss the 50th show because I really liked it.
                      "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

I want Walt's original 1964 show, staging, costuming, script, subtext, music, preshow - - in all its melodramatic glory - - if they want to shorten it ala Tiki Room, fine, but bring back "Walt Disney's" Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln - which has not been seen in Anaheim since the early 1980's!

Comment

Wasnt there talk at one time about the 50 years movie being released on a DVD?

Comment

Because as we all know, CMs are never wrong :croll: Interesting, but until a certain MCer says anything or it shows up as the 50th Exhibit closing for awhile on the Disney calendar- I'm not holding my breath.
                            "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

I dont mind either one of the shows. It doesnt matter to me. Lincolin is a classic though

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X