This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~*Dinner at the Napa Rose - 2/10/2007*~~

Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Re: ~~*Dinner at the Napa Rose - 2/10/2007*~~

Wow thanks for that! Now I really need to go!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Fabulous report my friend! You guys take a great picture, by the way! My wife and I have dinner plans at Wayne's @ Mission Inn for our 5th Wedding Anniversary on March 2 (where did those 5 years go, by the way???) Maybe, we'll have to try Napa Rose on March 3! Looks great!

Thanks for the great report, again.

Comment

Wow, wow WOW! Great post - made me hungry, but great posting! Thanks for sharing the pictures, and you two are such a cute couple!

Comment

Another drool inducing post!!
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Saucy is totally THE guy for Napa Rose. He was my server too, and went above and beyond all our expectations. Glad you had a great experience! ^_^
            Ask me to share your fantasies, dear, but don't ask me where tomorrow is
            Don't ask me where to find happiness, though I know for sure where sorrow is

"A mistake played with hesitance is a mistake. A mistake played with authority is an interpretation." @}--->----

Comment

The food looked great...
              sigpic

Comment

I went to napa rose back in november and it was excellent. that appetizer with the sizzling rock in the middle was freaking incredible!!

Comment

A+++++++ meal report! (looked like a great time, too!)

Thanks!

Comment

When you arrived, did you have a chance to sit in the lounge or up at the bar? I love to start out that way. Gives me a chance to visit with the staff at the front and get settled in.

But my favorite thing to do at Napa -- and you don't even have to have dinner there to do this -- is go out on the patio and relax around the fire pit with a drink (or a cigar if you like) and watch passersby at DCA. Like the restaurant, it's sophisticated and quiet, but it's very enjoyable and is always a highlight of my visit to the park, and I highly recommend it. I've had some really great times out on that patio, both alone and with friends.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicKingdomBoy View Post
                      When you arrived, did you have a chance to sit in the lounge or up at the bar? I love to start out that way. Gives me a chance to visit with the staff at the front and get settled in.
                      No, we didn't get a change to do that. It was pretty full and we didn't want to bother waiting around for a seat. We went into DCA for a few minutes instead.
                      The Armenian Genocide

Comment

Originally posted by RoseRedAngel View Post
                        Saucy is totally THE guy for Napa Rose. He was my server too, and went above and beyond all our expectations. Glad you had a great experience! ^_^
                        YES!!!! He was excellant beyond words can describe!

Originally posted by Richard=fun View Post
                        The food looked great...
                        and it tasted great hehehe

Originally posted by viewaskewniverse View Post
                        I went to napa rose back in november and it was excellent. that appetizer with the sizzling rock in the middle was freaking incredible!!

YES!!! And it was freaking hot! Frenchy and I loved the peanut sauce noodles under the ribs

Originally posted by PirateMickey View Post
                        A+++++++ meal report! (looked like a great time, too!)

Thanks!

Thanks! It was a great time, I can't wait until our next visit there Maybe my bday? hmmmm
                        Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

Glad you had a wonderful time! And my favorite dessert....yum! Warmed up my Valentine's Day looking at your post, it's hailing here! You had an excellent server! I always order Riesling when I'm there, Saucy "recommended" some for me and I wouldn't change my wine the rest of the night.

Comment

What a great looking meal, and couple too. I have to take hubby there sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by sdmom View Post
                              What a great looking meal, and couple too. I have to take hubby there sometime.
                              Aaww thanks! Yes you need to take your hubby. You'll both enjoy it a lot!
                              The Armenian Genocide

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X