Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Crowds on Valentine's Day?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowds on Valentine's Day?

First of all, happy lovey dovey day to everyone! )

Second, is anyone going to the park today? I'm going out to a Valentines day lunch and may stop by the park afterwards. Just wondering if today is a high volume day in the park. What's your experience with this day? Thanks!

Re: Crowds on Valentine's Day?

Valentine's Day for the past few years have been traditionally dead.

As nice as Disneyland can be, I would say there are MORE romantic places to take someone than DL.

And rightfully so.

But we'll see today.

Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by gumby View Post
      As nice as Disneyland can be, I would say there are MORE romantic places to take someone than DL.

And rightfully so.

I donno - I think Disneyland can be pretty darn romantic especially if the park is pretty empty!
      But I doubt there will be any major crowd considering it is a Wed.
      Have a good time if you go!

Comment

Well this comes from a guy who (a) works there and (b) appreciates naturally romantic places.

But to each their own.

Bye.

Comment

We were at the Park during Valentine's Day a few years back when it was on a sunday. Nothing noted out of the ordinary.

Typical off-season sunday crowds.

Since it is on a wednesday this year (today) I wouldn't expect much. I'm sure the restaurants will be busy though.

Enjoy!

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day!

Comment

Originally posted by gumby View Post
            Valentine's Day for the past few years have been traditionally dead.

And rightfully so.

But we'll see today.

Bye.
            Finally! Someone who thinks the same way I do! Please don't misunderstand me -- I love the place but there is so much more to offer in Southern California! Disneyland is just as much a part of Southern California as are the beaches, the mountains, the deserts, and everything else...

Signed,
            Arnold Schwarzeneggar

Comment

I think Disneyland is VERY romantic! Boat rides, fireworks, eating under the stars. We LOVE IT!! Especially if there weren't crowds. I've never been on Valentine's Day. Hmm . . . maybe next year!

Comment

Hubster and I will be going to Napa Rose tonight...beautiful restaurant, beautiful view, great service, great food...and we'll make our own romance.
                Originally posted by All4dISNEY
                Words hurt.

Comment

sounds good to go any way Happy Valentines day everyone.

Comment

Does anything special or Valentine's Day-ish going on at the the park today? Does anyone know?

Comment

Good day to get a big group on rides...because every other group is a party of two.

Comment

yeah i wonder if they have special cookies or cupcakes or balloons for today! lol. that would be cute.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X