Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Sadako's "Because I have nothing better to do" Tidbits - 2/13/07

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadako's "Because I have nothing better to do" Tidbits - 2/13/07

I needed away from the computer screen I live for so many hours behind each day, so off to DLR I went!

I came in through Monorail Purple and decided to take a quick look at the dry crevice that has become of the sub lagoon.

As I entered a lineless Space Mountain, it seemed Lightning McQueen 'spaced-out'.

I somewhat felt the lights were a little lower than the last few days. I wasn't able to see the Peoplemover track... although to the side of Astro Blasters, I noticed work lights on inside that portion of the long since used track.

As I came through the hub, I thought the castle would be tarpless, but alas, no such luck.

Into Fantasyland I went because I had a craving for Mr. Toad...

I could make a joke about this... but I'll play innocent for now.

It looks like Paul Pressler and Cynthia Harris were in a meeting to discus coming back to DLR

I wonder where I could find Frogberto...

Not so imposing in the light, now are ya Mr. Train!

My favorite store, the Princess Shoppe is now behind refurb walls.

It seems the castle refurb is now blocking the Villains greeting area and the road to Tomorrowland.

And for those wondering where the Peoplemover track is inside Space Mountain... here's some visual aide...

IT'S THE FOURTH TURN!!! Don't listen to Almandot's wild ramblings!
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Re: Sadako's "Because I have nothing better to do" Tidbits - 2/13/07

It was great bumping into you last night...thanks for the pictures...
    sigpic

Comment

Good stuff.

Mr. Toad could use a little sprucing up.

Comment

That castle silhouette in the tarps looks cool :P I should make it into a logo of some kind..hmm...

And 4th turn meh =P P.S. You want to look for it in the 2nd middle track under the Geodesic satellite. you can see it from the long straightaway track on the bottom but it'll be over your heads at that point.

Comment

Okay I stared at it too long, now the silhouette looks like a kkk person wielding a sword and attacking the disney music hall :P

Comment

Originally posted by almandot View Post
            Okay I stared at it too long, now the silhouette looks like a kkk person wielding a sword and attacking the disney music hall :P
            Now that you mention it, I can see it too! :lol:

Great littel report, Sadako! I'm gonna hafta look for the peoplemover track next time I go.
            MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

So jealous right now...wish I could go to Disneyland when I am tired of looking at my computer (which is right now)!!!

Thanks for the report. Love the castle under the tarp photo, came out really cool!

Comment

I love your tidbits! Okay, that sounded nasty. Thanks for the report and photos? And yes, that's where you can find me when I'm not in the park!

Comment

Originally posted by Sadako View Post

I could make a joke about this... but I'll play innocent for now.

..."Like a moth to a flame..."

:lol:
                  sigpic

Comment

And for those wondering where the Peoplemover track is inside Space Mountain... here's some visual aide...

IT'S THE FOURTH TURN!!! Don't listen to Almandot's wild ramblings!

If you count the plant or rock turn is five
                    then it can be the four turn
                    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day ºoº 2010
                    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
                    Older photo
                    New Photo

Member of
                    MiceChat WDW Trip
                    Next trip
                    2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Is that a ballooon^^^? Why do balloons get stuck on the SM ceiling? If it is a balloon, it will be there for many months.

Thanks Sadako!

Ta Da!

Comment

Great update! And Mr. Toads is getting a refurb of sorts, so we'll all be able to enjoy the "trimmings" this spring... That's why I'm postponing my b-day trip until then. DL isn't the same without it (and THM, and POTC, and Peter Pan, and Space Mountain, and...) ALso, completely forgot about the Peoplemover that went through SM. Thanx for reminding me how OLD I am...

Regardsarama,

Jon

PS. Sadly, Splash Mountain will be closed when I go in April, but I'll be back in November to see "Nemo" anyways...
                        Jon A. Leslie
                        nojarama
                        http://www.nojarama.com

Comment

cool photos of the model of Space MTN.

Comment

awesome pics! thanx for sharing! :thumbup:
                            A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                            :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X